Advanced helpdesk technician with nearly 8 years of fast-paced helpdesk experience looking to advance my IT career.
• Advanced Windows knowledge
• Active Directory and Group Policy
• Microsoft Exchange
• Creation of efficient OS images
• Kaspersky Security Center
• PrinterLogic • Microsoft Office • Excellent software and hardware troubleshooting skills • Experience with an extensive list of client software • Knowledge of networking, switches, and routers
• Microsoft Office
• Excellent software and hardware troubleshooting skills
• Experience with an extensive list of client software
• Knowledge of networking, switches, and routers
Resolved helpdesk tickets submitted through the ticketing system. Setup new computers for existing and incoming employees. Setup new user accounts, created group policies, and maintained Active Directory. Assisted the System Administrator with various tasks.
Setup computers for existing and incoming employees. Maintained multiple operating system images. Provided second level support for the helpdesk. Took helpdesk calls when necessary. Troubleshoot printers and scanners. Troubleshoot network connectivity issues and escalate when necessary.
Provided help desk support for support center employees by logging and resolving tickets and fulfilling IT requests submitted through the ticketing system.
Provided 2nd level IT support for Kwik Trip retail stores including support for register POS systems, credit servers, store training computers, network connectivity, and bookwork computers.
• Assisted and trained multiple new helpdesk employees at Kwik Trip
• Eliminated many helpdesk tickets at Festival Foods by identifying consistent problems and finding ways to eliminate them for good.
• Updated and maintained Kaspersky Security Center for Festival Foods and implemented third party software patching.
• Convinced the IT department at Festival Foods to purchase PrinterLogic, eliminating the companies need for print servers. I then setup the software for all the printers in the company.
• Convinced the IT department at Festival Foods to purchase Lansweeper which is now used for inventory and as a launchpad to remotely connect to computers eliminating the need to maintain inventory on the existing Excel spreadsheet.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: