Business Administrator/ Product Manager Demonstrated ability to improve business operations and maximized production. Displayed efficient organization of people and managed product to reach targeted goals and objectives.
* Running site with safety and efficiency as priorities
* Recruit, hire, and onboard Independent contractor drivers.
* Daily communications with Drivers on service levels, accountability, pay, and performance.
* Creation of daily work logs and transmission of same to corporate
* Audit of daily labor and billing reports
* Ensure customer needs are met on a daily basis.
* Document and resolve any customer service or associate issues daily.
* Ensure all associates follow Capstone policies and work rules including Capstone safety work rules.
* Hold weekly safety meetings and ensure associate participation.
* Assist in managing Site and Departmental budget.
* Scheduling associate shifts based on customer requirements.
* Interview, hire, and train new associates.
* Supervise timely and accurate data entry for all services performed.
* Complete daily closeout, including cash balancing, data upload, and payroll record administration according to Capstone policies and standard operating procedures.
1998 NAIA Division II All-America Honorable Mention
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: