Highly motivated Information Technology professional with passion for cybersecurity. Known for ability to build strong customer relationships to understand requirements and deliver value-added solutions. Certified in Security+ and HBSS with an AS in Computer Networking: Cisco. Recognized consistently for performance excellence under pressure and contributions to teams success. Quick learner with proven ability to excel in all environments.
During Tenure at NAS Oceana:
Coordinated and executed major KMI system Upgrade with Zero Downtime.
Supervised Team of 9 Military and Civilian personnel in successful KMI operations of one of the largest Navy COMSEC account.
2 Successful COR audit and 7 Fixed Cycle inventories with no discrepancies.
· Worked closely with Security Manager to enforce security policies for over 700 civilians and military personnel accessing Navy Information Systems and programs.
· Conducted security audits to identify vulnerabilities.
· Monitored use of data files and regulated access to protect secure information.
· Recommend improvements in security systems and procedures.
· Used critical thinking to break down problems, evaluate solutions and make decisions.
· Identified issues, analyzed information and provided solutions to problems.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: