Organized and dedicated Administrative Assistant with proven track record of providing exceptional customer service in fast-paced environments. Offering keen attention to detail and strong decision making skills to manage multiple, concurrent tasks. Self-motivated work ethic with ability to perform effectively in independent or team environments. Dedicated Administrative professional with proven skills in managing administrative teams and delegating tasks to accomplish operational goals. Knowledgeable about arranging authorizations, preparing work orders and processing vouchers. Methodical and highly organized with good prioritization and planning abilities. Successful Administrative professional skilled in supporting program needs and managing projects with little oversight. Strong track record of reviewing and assessing processes and implementing continuous improvement initiatives to streamline office operations. Proficient in Excel and Word. Systematic Administrative Assistant with over 5 years of experience in fast-paced office settings. Hardworking team-player with expertise in organizing and problem solving. Responsible, punctual and capable of working with little to no supervision. Motivated Administrative professional with understanding of work flow processes, customer relations and multi-line telephone systems. Positive and upbeat team player with exceptional clerical knowledge and hardworking mentality. Accomplished Administrative Support professional practiced at addressing all facets of business office needs, including file and document management, inventory allocation and technical training. Proficient in maintaining stringent financial controls and timelines. Offering diplomatic and professional communication, strong time management and multitasking expertise.
Handled 50+ customer interactions per day, giving detailed, professional, friendly and, polite service to ensure customer's retention and satisfaction.
• Memorized all company products and services to be able to answer questions quickly and effectively.
• Collate service data such as: customer names, credit card information, and enter data into various customer service software.
• Able to set up laptops, headphones, microphones and Skype or any other chat service
Mortgage industry professional with loan processing experience and, comprehensive knowledge of loan types. Such as: Conventional/fixed rates, Interest-Only mortgages and, Adjustable rates.
• Provided support to loan officers and, underwriting teams by, ensuring the timely, judicious and, accurate processing of mortgages.
• Diligent and, detailed oriented in gathering borrower information.
• Verifying loan documents such as: Deed of Trust.
• Researched to find if the loan was secured or unsecured.
• Input all corresponding research documentation into a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
• Review and verify property appraisals and title insurance information.
Obtained 124 course credit hours
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: