Results-driven IT Consultant with experience in planning, developing, and implementing client solutions. Extensive skills in researching
innovative models, integrating existing frameworks and designs, and creating sustainable strategies for future growth. Possesses strong
product and technical knowledge across various industries with ability to translate and disperse technical knowledge to clients through
detailed and inventive communication methods. Demonstrated ability to work both independently, collaborative, and as team leader.
Talented at educating others about processes and features of software and curious about how to leverage technology across industries.
11/2016 to Current
IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEERBOSTON, MA
Cost Reporting & Financial Control
Crunchtime! Information Systems, ConneX Division
Team Building and Resource Planned, onboarded, implemented and successfully deployed ConneX API and Connex
Client Services to over 8 clients, 3 POS Systems, and 120 of locations.
- Created client facing API and onboarding documentation, managed and updated internal
repository to increase knowledge base company wide about ConneX, maintained weekly
and client based release notes
- Managed current client support issues, feature enhancement requests & planning, client
version upgrade, operational and workflow changes
- Designed streamlined process for client monitoring and bulk version upgrades reducing
time to upgrade location by 70%
Adobe Creative Suite.
12/2015 to 10/2016
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGERBOSTON, MA
Database Design and Architecture
Automation Frameworks Oversaw allocation of QA resources for completing product launches, in-house UI VBA
development projects, external websites and customer portals API Integration
- Acted as a liaison between functional groups and the Technology department to identify key Documentation
business requirements, annual and quarterly priorities, and timelines for value generating SalesForce
development and quicker deployment cycles Atlassian Products
- Escalated and coordinated resolutions and upcoming improvements for technical issues Technical Training
with Full Stack, Backend and Marketing team.
Developed testing and standards to ensure
quality and completeness for both automated and manual testing.
- Built digital media repository for Technology Departments and increased automation English
coverage of client by over 50% in 6 months.
05/2013 to 12/2015
IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT BengaliTDS Insurance Brokerage, Corp BROOKLYN － NEW YORK
Worked with stakeholders to understand financial, operating, and reporting workflows CERTIFICATIONS
critical to build backend architecture, design user interface and shape automated reports.
Resident Individual Producer
- Integrated third-party automatic SMS customer payment alert system and secure online License for Property and Casualty
Created customer templates for external use and training documentation Insurance
office employees and future employee reference (Massachusetts)
- Normalized a system of accounts for tacking payments between clients and third-party
Led website development initiatives and consolidated accounts from Quickbooks to
feed into automated reconciliation reports.
Education and Training
M.B.A EXPERTISE: Business Administration, Finance Analysis BiologyITHACA COLLEGEConcentrations in Technology Management
Strategy & Innovation OPER AT IONAL &