Dedicated Human Resources professional who leads with integrity and strives to serve others . Has experience working in the government consulting industry with small but quickly growing companies. Has developed and maintained Affirmative Action Plans to include training and reporting, created onboarding programs and processes, developed policies and procedures, and has implemented Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) to streamline and automate a variety of HR processes and procedures.
• Assist HR Senior Manager and Recruiter with daily HR activities
• Search and disposition candidates for high-volume entry-level position in Compliance via Taleo
• Manage candidate assessment process
• Digitize and Catalog all paper employee files for Kroll business units, roughly 500 files
• Inventory Employer investigation files for legal, roughly 250 files
• Meet weekly with HR Senior Manager for review/ HR education
ERPi Employee of the Year - December 2016
Teamwork Award - December 2019 - Part of the HR team who won the company value of Teamwork award for 2019
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: