Passionate and dedicated professional seeking a new career in Real Estate. Currently pursing California real estate license. Performance-oriented and skilled in managing sales quotas, promotional, and customer service functions to support & improve group productivity. Enthusiastic with ability, drive and determination needed to succeed in new business development. Excellent communicator skilled at relating with people at all levels and offering flexibility of working well on teams or individually.
Conducted heavy recruitment, including job postings, virtual job fairs, screening & interviewing applicants to build candidate pipelines, enhance company culture. Source candidates through on-line posting, and managed Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
· Implemented and executed Covid-19 safety guidelines
· Liaised with HR and payroll to coordinate and manage employee leaves of absence, including FMLA and disability leaves.
· Organize and conduct New Hire Orientation
· Managed temporary/consulting/staffing agencies on temporary/consultants requirements and/or temp to hire opportunities are fulfilled
· Assist and provide support to associates on HRIS system
· Conduct termination exit interviews on all exiting associates, specifically voluntary separations and appropriately report results
· Provide and analyze employment data report and auditing for compliance
· Work closely with managers and associates on employee relations issues
· Conducted employment verifications and investigations.
· Educated and advised employees on group health plans, voluntary benefits and 401(k) retirement plans.
· Coached managers through employee relations matters including employee engagement, documentation, discipline and performance improvement plans.
· Develop, coordinate and write job postings for internal & external media advertising
· Conducts heavy recruitment in screening of applications; interviewing; obtaining work history, education, salary requirements, reference & background checks; and testing of applicants
· Plan and conduct training & orientation covering company policies, benefits, safety, and sexual harassment training for new employees
· Investigate employee complaints, assist with counseling, and recommend action on employee relation matters
· Conducts termination process in exit interviews, report, track, and analyze trends in turnover and absenteeism
· Responsible for identifying staffing needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, job analysis, and skills to draft new job descriptions and review and edit existing job descriptions
· Administers health insurance benefits and explain to employees in premiums and health plans
· Payroll: calculates employee's wages & garnishments, vacation, sick leave hours, and fix errors on timecards
· Conducted all employee hiring and exit interviews
· Conducted a Classification & Compensation Project by gathering data and analyzing job descriptions and salaries by comparing current data to other districts and city government agencies for employee raise.
· Prepared job bulletins & posts ensuring all job description information is updated & accurate
· Coordinated career & job fair recruitment events
· Reviewed & evaluated online applications, written performance examinations, and assisted in validating the selection process
· Assisted in Risk Management on a confidential program Driver Standards Policy by maintaining confidential personnel records from each City department ensuring compliance and safety regulations
· Administered in Risk Management by analyzing, compiling information, and handling claims with subrogation demands in Property damage
· Conducted and implemented in Training & Development with resume, interview, & customer service training materials to improve employee efficiency
· Assisted in Workers Compensation with customer service in evaluating Risico claims ensuring employees are receiving proper medical care
· Reviewed MOUs on assisting policies and procedures
· Conducted training sessions for new hires & orientation
· Managed seven employees in career development by analyzing work performance, evaluating sales goals, and creating incentive action plans for employees to maintain their individual minimum & target goals
· Maintained customer relationships with clients by contacting daily to schedule appointments and ensure customer satisfaction
· Increased productivity by incentivizing employees with rewards & recognition
· Conducted interview sessions with candidates and evaluated applications & resumes
· Responsible for operational procedures such as: opening/closing of the store business, bank deposits, office filing, freight, & cash handling
· Conducted Operation tasks such as; ordering supplies, products, change order, and maintained inventory
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: