Customer-oriented and strategic planning hospitality specialist with 10 years of experience in guest services, cost control, confidential documentation, human resources, process improvements, sales, marketing and growth initiatives. Focused on developing and implementing process and quality improvements that reduce costs and increase company revenue. Detail-oriented and analytical customer relationship manager seeking to leverage background to fill hospitality role with respected organization.
As intake Specialist for St. Matthews House my duties were as followed.
1. Conduct initial phone or in person interviews to obtain vital information to provide assistance.
2. Conduct Criminal background search.
3. Conduct a mental health evaluation and medication background.
4. Complete the intake process of vital intake information which included, Current and past health issues, prior addresses, criminal background, mental health background, medication previously or currently being taken, previous employment history.
5. Complete an intake summary and assessment.
6. Explain and complete the rules, regulations and understanding of exceptions of St. Matthews House.
7. Give a tour of the property and explained who the clients Case Manager will be and provide assistance in direction, clothing or food vouchers, and direction for employment opportunities.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: