Iraq / Afghanistan 2005 -2009
Cooking up tasty, nutritious and well balanced meals for customers.
Assisting in the basic preparation of food under the supervision of the Head Chef.
Deciding on the quantities of food to be cooked and size of portions to be served.
Creating dishes for clients with special dietary or cultural needs.
Making sure that kitchen staff always wear appropriate clothing and head wear in
accordance with the relevant guidelines.
Negotiating with sales representatives on the price of orders and supplies.
Maintaining the correct level of fresh, frozen and dried foods in the store room.
• Deal with incoming stock deliveries during the night by assisting in unloading trucks
• Sort out received items and make piles according to types of materials
• Transport freight to the sales floors after sorting and ensuring that sufficient quantity has been delivered
• Ensure that any excess materials are placed in storage rooms
• Handle stock inventory and make sure that it is accurate by rechecking it
• Ensure that items are marked properly before they are sent to the sales floors
• Place price tags on items and ensure that barcodes are correctly placed
• Stock shelves with items by making sure that items are brought forward
• Clean and dust items and shelves
• Follow company rules and protocols governing top product placement activities
• Assist customers shopping during night hours by providing them with product information
• Accompany customers to required shelves and provide them with price and expiry information
• Ensure that no damaged or expired items are placed on shelves
• Gather shopping carts and baskets and ensure that they are in good working order
• Report any damages to shelves, carts or baskets to the supervisor on immediate basis
[Award Name] Academic Achievement Award
Forklift ( StandUp & SitDown )
Type 45 wpm
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: