Registered Nurse with 13+ years of experience caring for the Oncology Population. My previous Hospitality Management experience has instilled a passion for Service Excellence and Patient/Guest Satisfaction. My current position, as Guest Relations Manager, has introduced me to many opportunities for professional growth. I have proven success at applying hands-on leadership skills and an encouraging management style to drive up both employee and customer satisfaction scores. By combining and applying my Hospitality, Nursing and Operational Excellence Degrees, I am focused on increasing team skills and effectiveness, maintaining customer loyalty and deepening relationships with guests and all key stakeholders, all while aligning our efforts with the organization's mission/vision/values/goals.
Quality and Performance Improvement Leadership
Internal/External Customer Relationship Building
Strategic Planning and Analysis
• Provides a centralized and consistent Guest Relations Center for handling identified questions and concerns of TJUH patients, families and visitors.
• Provides written and verbal responses to patient questions and concerns within the scope of responsibilities including patient complaints and grievances per hospital policy.
• Coordinates and directs amenities and services that support/enhance positive patient experiences
• Maintains and promotes effective communication with all staff and employees who are responsible for patient care or services. Proactively leads process improvements to increase patient satisfaction.
• Oversees day to day department operations in alignment with TJUH policies and procedures. Supervises staff which includes but is not limited to the interviewing, selection, training and development of employees
• Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the core values of the Hospital.
Andrews, J. April 2012. Orlando, FL. Increasing GetWellNetwork Utilization Using a Peer Education Approach. Annual Conference, GetWellNetwork.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: