I consider myself lucky to have spent 10 years in a field I love, and credit my strategy, detailed nature as the cornerstone of my success in all of my roles. I am well-versed in all aspects of finance, accounting and operation process refine.
Fostering a collegial environment is key, and I prioritize team building activities and team engagements to celebrate ("Kudos") accomplishments. I emphasize on professional development by designing and facilitating effective training to ensure competency across all functions while working with each staff to set and achieve performance goals (Leveraging Hersey-Blanchard Model). Furthermore, leveraging different strategic model's like; The AI model, Pareto & Double-Loop Learning, to maximize output.
After nearly 10 years in the field, I'm drawn to influence the learning and growth of future accounting, finance and operational professionals. I'm committed to advancing excellence, collaboration and value in accounting ,finance and operations through pursuit of a Doctor of Business Administration degree and Certified Managerial Accountancy .
• Collaborate on training for development of technical and soft skills, not limited to process improvement and process management.
• Implement and monitor KPI's, Balance score card and strategic department objectives.
• Review and interpret terms and conditions of revenue contracts to conﬁrm validity and accuracy of associated billing (SaaS & ASC 606).
• Supervise preparation of invoices , cash postings and billing adjustments, as needed.
• Perform maintenance and reviews to ensure quality of data in ERP and CRM systems.
• Act as a resource and subject matter expert to other business functions, including Credit and Collections, Customer Success, Cash management/Bad debt and Operations, answering questions and providing training and/or guidance on billing issues.
• Serve as escalation point for external client issues and questions.
• Prepare and analyze billing reporting to support monthly reviews, ensuring revenue is accurate and billing discrepancies are identified and addressed, as appropriate (Presentation to VP Controller & Global Director).
• Collaborate with other cross functional groups e.g., Revenue Management, Business Applications, Sales, Project Management, Customer success and customer support.
• Projects to increase ERP output and other RPA outputs.
• Ensuring an environment focused on customer service and financial discipline.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: