Twenty plus years as a motivated leader in the food and beverage and country club industries focusing on team building, sales and marketing, budgeting, and overall profitability. Recognized leader in the industry for innovative plans and creative marketing strategies.
- Responsible for all aspects of daily operations including sales and marketing, golf course, pro shop and clubhouse.
- Developed and marketed a new form of club membership resulting in 78 new members in less than 8 months.
- Successfully guided all team members through challenging economic times by finding ways to reduce expenses without reducing services to the members.
- Fostered a culture which allows all department managers to meet and exceed their goals and objectives.
- Conducted performance reviews of department managers designed to maximize each individuals growth potential.
- Created and implemented revenue generating programs to achieve financial objectives.
- Worked closely with the Board of Directors to develop and implement short and long range goals.
- Attended club events and made personal visits to member owned businesses to ensure strong relationships with existing members.
- Developed strong relationships with local businesses and community leaders to promote TGCC in our local area.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and supervision of 75+ team members
- Developed and implemented long range plans to insure production goals were met and exceeded
- Conducted monthly performance reviews on all hourly staff
- Received Achievement Awards in 2000 and 2004 for annual production increases in excess of 20%
- Directly responsible for all aspects of TGCC operations including sales and marketing, golf course, pro shop and clubhouse
- Created and implemented training, motivational, safety, and annual evaluation programs for all employess
- Developed and managed operating and capital budgets
- Created and implemented revenue generating programs to achieve financial objective
- Directly responsible for the income and expenses of the catering, restaurant, and bar income in excess of one million dollars
- Responsible for motivation and evaluation of the Executive Chef, Bar Manager, Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, and 40+ employees
- Solely responsible for booking, organization, and facilitation of member and nonmember events for up to 1,000 guests
- Created and marketed restaurant and catering menus and wine lists
President of Associated Students, Alpha Gamma Sigma, Phi Rho PI
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.