Guest-centric, team oriented General Manager background include thorough knowledge of both retail and salon business practices in a complex and large retail environment. Self- motivated, an entrepreneurial spirit, with exceptional communication, problem solving and organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Proven track record for coaching and developing talent, flawless visual and operational execution and creating sales strategies to drive top results.
● Oversee the high-volume Retail and Salon business for 7 stores in greater NYC area.
● Provides support to the District Manager and Salon District Leader by delivering a consistent, company driven message and providing feedback to all management. Providing support to Salon and Retail Market Trainers, demonstrating business acumen, with a strong understanding of salon financial reporting and key business drivers and can identify opportunities for growth in the district.
● Elevated on-boarding and training to all newly hired/promoted General, Salon, Prestige Sales and Retail Sales Managers. With continued support and education through conference calls, weekly/monthly touchbases. Stretch assignments such as leading new store opening in the district and continuous development and support to new and existing doors.
● Enhance prestige and retail sales performance in market by influencing and developing GM peers and market prestige and retail sales manager. Successfully execute event strategies to the district, host weekly sales and training conference calls with General Manager, Prestige Sales Managers and Retail Sales Managers. Monitoring results and motivating teams to build sales, appointment booking and vendor relations
● Stretch assignments such as but not limited to, leading new store opening in the district and continuous development and support to new and existing doors.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: