High-energy Manager successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth.
Skills & Expertise Restaurant Management Leadership Customer Service Team Building Event Planning Sales PowerPoint Microsoft Excel Microsoft Office Hospitality Management Restaurants
Complex problem solving
Manages Restaurant Environment:
• Ensures prompt, friendly service according to company guidelines, achieving established objectives of the unit on shopper reports.
• Ensures the immediate response and correction of all verbal guest complaints to self and staff.
• Teaches and enforces alcohol awareness on a shift-by-shift basis.
• Maintains adequate inventory levels.
• Effectively oversees/schedules employees to meet sales demands.
• Promotes and manages restaurant organization, cleanliness and sanitation.
• Communicates with other manager daily through management log and shift change meetings.
Manages Employee Performance:
• Maintains a trained staff through effective use of employment orientation, individual training sessions, employee meetings and implementation of company policy and training systems.
• Ensures the constant development of employees, using One-on-One and Positive Performance Reports, and contributes to the completion of written evaluations.
• Assesses the effectiveness of employees, provides candid, fair feedback on a regular basis, and continuously works with employees on their areas of development.
• Ensures correct staffing levels, utilizing thorough interviews and company guidelines for proper selection of employees, based on competency identification.
• Conducts weekly manager meetings.
• Ensures compliance with company policies, practices and procedures. Communicates changes to all employees.
• Responsible to control cost in the restaurant.
• Maintains, secures and controls the assets of the company.
• Assures compliance with the local, state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines.
• Reports progress towards achieving restaurant performance objectives at management meetings.
• Complies with all cash handling procedures.
• Executes weekly food and liquor inventories/costs at the AD/EGM/GM's request and is accountable for completion.
Butte College Associate of Arts (AA), Business Administration and Management, General, 2006 - 2008
Operations, Inventory, Training, Advertising, Auditing, Coaching, Community Relations, Compensation, Contracts, Marketing, Recruiting, Satisfaction, Scheduling, Security, Sales, Aloha Pos, Leadership Skills, Microsoft Office, MS Office, Sales , Customer Service, Event Planning, Excel, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Team Building, Employee Performance, Staffing
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: