Focused team player experienced with helping patients develop skills such as feeding, grooming and dressing, as well as providing educational support and managing sensory processing issues. Hardworking, disciplined, multitasker with analytical problem-solving and conflict management abilities. Seeking a challenging and rewarding career as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant with a progressive organization, providing the highest standard of therapy to clients with disabilities.
Recipient of Customer Service All Star Award, 2013
Graduate of Future Nordstrom Leader Program, 2013
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, November, 2019 Certification No: 431101
State of Texas, License No: 216101
CPR Certified in Basic Life Support
LSVT BIG certified, August, 2019 Certification No: BIGAUTX0819-06
Under the supervision of a licensed Occupational Therapist, I provided therapy to clients in hospitals, schools, and rehabilitation centers with increasing levels of responsibility while progressing through the OTA Program at Parker University.
765 Clinical Hours
• Fieldwork Level I – Mental Health- Mesa Springs Behavioral Hospital, Fort Worth, Texas
• Fieldwork Level I – Adult Physical Disabilities- Medical City Las Colinas, Irving, Texas
• Fieldwork Level I – Pediatrics- Region 10 Schools, Farmersville, Texas
• Fieldwork Level II– Discovery Village- Southlake, Texas
• Fieldwork Level II– Pate Rehabilitation- Brinlee Creek Ranch, Anna, Texas
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: