Hardworking warehouse professional with history of success working in warehouse and similar environments. Safely and skillfully operates transportation vehicles and other warehouse equipment. Delivers thorough inventory control and accurate documentation. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements.
-Compiled recipe ingredients and prepared for cooks by washing, cutting or measuring food items.
-Strategically weighed and measured food items for plated hot meals. Assembled food trays in appropriate food carts.
-Enters menu selections into NFS food service system software.
-Conducted daily patient requirements by distributing menus to patients.
Prevented food spoilage by monitoring dates, rotating stock and following proper storage procedures.
-Used downtimes to prepare ingredients and restock supplies for expected busy periods.
Cleaned and sanitized dishes and utensils, consistently keeping adequate supplies on hand for expected customer loads.
-Cleaned surfaces and equipment, removed trash and verified kitchen tools were in working order.
-Cleaned and sanitized work areas throughout hours of operation and at close of business.
-Kept supplies in sufficient stock by assessing inventory levels and reporting lower stock items.
-Accommodated patrons with allergies and dietary restrictions by adjusting preparation methods or ingredients and confirming accuracy of plates.
-Received work assignments from supervisor and identify support tasks all while completing tasks in a timely manner.
-Maintained clean, trash-free workspaces to maximize productivity and safety.
- Prepare individual and bulk nourishments for patients.
- Displayed sensitivity to cultural and linguistic needs of patients with intellectual disabilities.
- Developed individual treatment goals based on history and diagnosis.
- Worked with mental health patients to understand needs and provide aid to patients.
- Worked with mental health patients to provide emotional support and closely monitor potentially dangerous changes to behavior.
- Minimized injuries to staff or patients by offering important support or restraint to control patient movements.
- Assisted patients with adjusting to hospital procedures and helped each thrive in highly structured settings.
- Assisted staff members during emergency situations while maintaining professionalism and observational skills.
- Promoted health and wellness in psychiatric patients by providing caring emotional support and encouragement.
Salary: 750.00 USD Bi-weekly
Hours per week: 48
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
-Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of vehicles, cargo trucks and visitors.
-Protected facility and property guests by regularly circulating premises and monitoring surveillance feeds.
-Wrote detailed reports on property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons and unusual incidences.
-Reported suspicious activities and persons to law enforcement.
-Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
-Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
-Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
-Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
Salary: 14.25 USD Per Hour
Hours per week: 40
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as sandwiches, salads, and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following directions.
- Prepare bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines, and accept payment or make change.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Brew coffee and tea, and fill containers with requested beverages.
- Add relishes and garnishes to food orders, according to instructions.
- Designed and constructed advertising signs to attract customers and promote sales.
- Pull, stage, and load product for customers, while providing excellent service
- Observed and assisted in safety protocols when transporting deliveries/merchandise to alleviate item damage.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Realigned merchandise throughout assigned section to give shelves and racks professional appeal.
- Unboxed product and placed on shelves according to layout and planogram guidelines.
- Unload and inspect incoming product mostly by hand
- Drivers License
- Security Guard License
Four years of experience caring for my grandmother who was diagnosed with dementia. My duties were preparing all meals With proper dietary nutrition, cleaning and sanitizing living accommodations, assist with baths, grocery shopping and distributing medications on time.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: