To obtain a full-time position within a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
* Contractor/Owner Operator for Ceva Logistics LLC
* Supervised 14 drivers.
* Assist in overseeing a group of 35+ employees at Leprino Foods Inc. to insure the tasks were completed in an adequate time frame, without jeopardizing safety or quality.
* Enforce company policies, establish performance standards, and evaluate employee status.
* Ensured proper packaging and shipping of orders under a safe, clean workplace. Enforced all company procedures and GMP's.
* Time Management
* Outlook, WMS Inventory Systems, SAP, Internet Research, Microsoft Word, Status, EMAD, GPS NET
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities.
* Empathic listener and persuasive speaker.
* Speaking in public, to groups, or via electronic media.
* Focus employees on safety, quality, and production.
* Analyzed the individual performance of the team and motivated them to perform even better.
* Inspired each and every team member to perform and give their best.
* Identifying and developing future talent.
* Executing organizational strategy.
* Ability to manage and schedule multiple priorities
* 4+years machine operator experience
* 8+years Hilo driving experience
* 3+ years business ownership
* 9+years of team lead experience
* Ability to read blue prints
* Experience taking measurements using digital calipers and micrometers.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.