- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt and react in a Clinical setting
- Excellent training skills
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Aptitude to learn new technologies
- Success with R&D design, FDA Submission, and Approval
- Comfortable relating to physicians in a Sales environment or a Clinical setting
- Work independently in a remote role
- Excellent customer service
- Successful Advanced Human Factors Training experience
- True Team mentality as a Leader or as Support
Provide technical and follow-up support by responding to inquiries, and provide effective and timely resources. Support implant and follow-up procedures as necessary. The FCE is to provide demonstration and training in the use of products and support sales and marketing personnel. Works cross functionally to help development and integrate all products, software, and educational advancements, as well as provide feedback on each of these aspects. Assist in the creation and development of research projects and Sales Training. Provide educational and training support to customers and prospective customers, including on-site clinical training for physicians and other medical personnel. Respond to emergency situations involving the use of company products. Provide on-call or on-site resources to solve device and/or usage issues. Provide technical support to sales in the development and presentation of sales proposals. Provide support to other company personnel in the routine service of products. Manage approval, training, and selection of Clinical Study sites. Develop and maintain effective professional relationships with physicians and other clinical personnel. Develop and implement Human Factors Training in order to obtain FDA approval for new products.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: