Experienced Director of Facilities offering proven safety record, performance-oriented nature and strong history of accomplishment in environmental health and safety. Skillfully train and mentor team members to optimize performance and improve quality. Reliable, industrious and diplomatic in resolving concerns. Strong relationship builder works well with stakeholders and corporate teams.
• Sales and Customer Service
• Strong Communication with customers and staff.
• Review performance data (Financial, Sales and Activity Reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.
• Conduct job site evaluations with staff.
• Provide and setup safety training.
• Set priorities, assign work to appropriate personnel, and set schedules for completion of work.
• Oversee day to day logistics including job scheduling, dispatch and vendor sourcing.
• Receive inbound calls from customers and obtain all necessary information to schedule and respond to requested services.
• Dispatch techs and/or subcontractors for service/breakdown in field in all locations.
• Provide oversight and management of employees and third-party contractors to maintain facilities such as infrastructure, landscaping, snow removal, janitorial, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, alarm and camera systems, fire safety, and company vehicles.
• Process purchase orders, invoices and administer policies &
• Monitor all paperwork for accuracy and compliance
• Perform and oversee general maintenance and repairs such as grounds keeping, plumbing, electrical, lighting, HVAC, general cleaning and organization, parking and outside facilities maintenance, fire safety inspections and other mechanical repairs as necessary. Manage any associated contracts in support of the above areas including provider selection, negotiation, ongoing assessment and daily management of the contract providers.
• Assigned projects and tasks to employees based on competencies and specialties.
• Develop and implement predicting maintenance plan for overall maintenance performed PM schedules.
• Increased process improvement initiatives and troubleshoot problems for corrective action to boost functionality and workflow.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: