Great ability to develop solid working relationships with co-workers, the local community, suppliers and vendor partners to promote change and foster stronger communication. A result oriented technician with a background of problem solving, workload management and troubleshooting. Demonstrated ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a team based environment and individually assuring achievement of the quality standard with extensive experience encompassing quality control, supplier quality and mechanical/electrical technician in aerospace manufacturing.
Miscellaneous, bin buckets and strongback areas . Experienced tab and slot, fill and seal, lights and wires assemblies , trim and tape, minor assembly, reworks.
Performed complex production assembly operations on structural parts, mechanical assemblies , sub assemblies and aircraft systems.
Experienced with a wide range of aircraft metals and composites.
Laid-out patterns and measurements using scales, calipers and machinist squares.
Maintained and worked with pneumatic drills, sanders, rivet guns, glue shooting guns, heat guns and general mechanical tools on a daily basis.
operation 999 for quality final product buy off.
tab and slot procedures and regulation
torque and drilling procedures at the Trident technical college .
Keep track of passengers numbers, pieces of luggage and amount of fuel. Communication skills for receiving and transmitting information from and to pilots, ground crew, flight schedulers and fulers being able to juggle a large amount of information at once and prioritize what needs to get done and when assuring quality quality standards.
Duty: Clinical & Computer Skills
Teeth Cleaning | Dental Radiographs
Bleaching Tray & Temporary Crown Fabrications | Instrument Sterilization
Temporary Fillings | Periodontal Dressings | Operatory Preparation
Model Casting | Preliminary Oral Health Exams | Fluoride & Sealant Applications
Dexis | Dentrix | Eaglesoft
* Efficiently manage patient care, office and laboratory duties within a multispecialty dental group employing 15 dentists and 32 dental assistants.
* Expose and process dental X-rays; maintain patient records and lab equipment; sterilize instruments; assist office manager with patient scheduling, billing and insurance claims; and educate patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
* Maintain clean, sterile and positive environments optimizing patient comfort and safety.
* Built a loyal patient following; frequently requested by patients to serve as their dental assistant.
* Experienced working for multiple airlines
* Greeting customers with kind and courteous customer service, rather if they need help with the kiosk checking in, checking in baggage at the counter, or just questions about what can be taken through security.
* Verifying identification and travel documents to efficiently board passengers for an on-time departure.
* Ensuring correct boarding passes are provided to each passenger for the assigned charter flight.
* Handling transactions in a timely manner over sales, delayed, canceled flights, and any issue related to lost/ damaged luggage.
* Provides pricing and delivery information, process orders, and prepares cash reports.
* Resolving customer requests, questions and complaints frequently requiring analysis of situations to determine the best use of resources.
* Escorting passengers to flights, with special attention to senior, disabled and minor passengers.
* Running paperwork and taking care of the boarding process in the timely professional manners
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: