To associate with an esteemed organization with a competitive environment and an opportunity to share and contribute knowledge on a level that facilitates the growth of the organization and expand my potential to the maximum
Tools and Technology
- Study of the aircraft (C 130J) engineering drawings to review the CAD models used in tool design and coordinate with the respective design team for correction of the models.
- Review of simple and medium tool designs required for the production of vertical Stabilizer of C 130J during its various stages, right from the concept design to its release of 2D drawing.
- Review of Tool Drawings with the Lockheed Martin technical support team as per the Lockheed Martin standard PM-4053 and Tool Manufacturing Specification-Material Code-015 (TMS-MC-015) before the release for tool manufacture and production.
- Sole coordinator for the closure of tool design and manufacturing queries from the tooling department by coordinating with LM technical support team at Hyderabad and LM Tooling team at Marietta, GA.
- Tooling Shop Coordinator for the release of tools for First Trial Run production of C130 J Vertical stabilizer by coordinating with Tooling-Quality Inspection team and the Assembly Team.
- Preparation of the Weekly Status report and Project Management Report (PMR) based on the progress of Tooling department as per the set schedule.
Previous member of American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
Previous member of Aeronautical Society of India (AeSI)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: