Results-driven leader with successful career training, monitoring and encouraging retail teams to give customers memorable and positive experiences. Proficient in all areas of store operations and reliable in developing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
Enthusiastic leader with 7 years of experience supervising staff in retail settings. Proven history of achieving sales goals by monitoring employee performance and coaching staff on effective sales methods. Skilled in solving complicated issues and making proactive operational changes.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong business acumen
· Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
· Manage conflict, lead and hold others accountable
· Relate well with and interact with all levels of the organization
· Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
· Learn and adapt to current technology needs
· Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
• A high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
· Drive total store sales, understand your role in sales growth, and how your departments and team contribute to and impact total store profitability.
· Create a guest-obsessed culture and lead your team to prioritize the guest experience and deliver on store sales goals.
· Create schedules and make adjustments as needed to align to guest traffic and business needs.
· Manage your team to effectively plan merchandising and pricing workload including transitions, revisions, sales plans, sampling and promotions
· Know and assess the competition; and leverage guest insights and feedback to drive the business and be the destination of choice for our guests.
· Work a schedule that aligns to guest and business needs (this includes early morning, evening, overnight shifts and weekends).
· Build a team of consultants that are knowledgeable and passionate about Apparel and Accessories, Beauty, and Electronics.
· Manage and develop a sales force using selling training techniques.
· Manage apparel Backroom and sales floor replenishment.
· Lead your team to deliver inspiring visual moments in A&A, Home, Baby, and other seasonally relevant areas.
· Ensure fitting rooms are used as an extension of the sales floor and are welcoming.
· Plan, lead and follow-up on organizational and operational change.
· Anticipate and identify changes in unique store trends.
· Anticipate staffing needs, talent plan and recruit – both long and short term.
· Develop and coach your team and team leaders to elevate the skills and expertise of the team.
· Establish a culture of accountability through clear expectations and performance management.
· Provide service and a shopping experience that meets the needs of the guest.
· Always demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety and compliance. Lead and hold the team accountable to work in the same way.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: