I am responsible for a Fortune 500 franchise business unit comprised of over 700 units with 150 Diverse Franchisees in 25 Western States. I have a strong track record for increasing sales and growing bottom line profitability through franchise consulting and team management, strategic franchisee consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development, strong communication and leadership skills; a proven ability to set goals and inspire an operations team towards personal improvement and operational development.
1. Oversees all aspects of the market's business- human capital, operations, finance, facilities, marketing and regulatory compliance.
2. Participates in annual budgeting and capitol planning process and manages on-going processes.
3. Achieves sales, profitability, guest and team member goals.
4. Acts as a role model for championing brand standards.
5. Shares the company's strategy and plans, including effective implementation and timely integration of designated tactics.
6. Champions the company's vision and values; celebrates those who live the company values and creates an engaging market culture.
7. Attracts, develops and retains top talent; leverages resources and HR partnership to develop and maintain a robust talent pipeline to minimize open positions and maximize performance, including new hire training and on-boarding, succession planning and development programs.
8. Encourages team to seek and share process improvement and innovation opportunities.
9. Leads restaurant revitalization process for market, monitors on-going performance and adjusts tactics as needed to maximize return on investment (ROI).
10. Participates in cross-functional teams and projects.
11. Performs other responsibilities as needed.
12. Follows company policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful of others.
Taught the Following Courses:
1. MGT/230 MANAGEMENT THEORY AND PRACTICE
This course explores the rich field of management in theory and practice, and as both a science and an art. Students learn to apply management concepts to current workplace issues. Other topics include increasing competitive forces, expectations for successful performance of employees and organizations, and achieving desired business goals.
2. MGT/330 MANAGEMENT: THEORY, PRACTICE AND APPLICATION
This course explores the rich field of management in theory and practice, and as both a science and an art. The course also addresses the role of managers in the current world of rapid change, increased competitive forces, and increased expectations for the successful performance of employees and organizations. The focus is on some of the ways and means of achieving desired goals. The student will leave this course with a solid background in the nature and work of management and managers. Applications of concepts to current workplace issues will be stressed.
3. ISCOM/354 RETAIL OPERATIONS: SUPPLY MANAGEMENT
This course prepares students to strategically plan, implement, and control the efficient and effective flow and storage of goods, services, and related information from a point-of-origin to a point-of-consumption. This course also focuses on transportation, inventory management, warehousing, and customer services.
1. Worked closely with team members to deliver project requirements, develop solutions and meet deadlines.
2. Improved customer satisfaction by finding creative solutions to problems.
3. Improved operations by working with team members and customers to find workable solutions.
4. Lead team of over 350 employees in all operations including sales, service, training and development functions.
5. Streamlined operational efficiencies by coordinating staff development and succession planning.
6. Delivered and implemented staff engagement, gender diversity and cultural programs alongside robust reporting tool, improving operational quality.
I proudly sit on the Board of Directors for the Non Profit Organization: Plaza De La Raza in Lincoln Park, CA. Plaza de la Raza's School of Performing and Visual Arts has provided students across Los Angeles County with the opportunity to engage first-hand in the arts from courses in four major disciplines: visual art, dance, music, & theatre. With opportunities for students of all ages, courses ranging from entry level to conservatory level, and free classes for qualifying low income families.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: