Industrious and forward-thinking Executive Assistant with over 10+ years of experience in highly confidential and fast-paced environments. Capable of smoothly handling strategic planning, operational and administrative requirements. Results-driven and hardworking with skill and resilience to achieve daily operational goals. Focused on maximizing executive productivity by providing exceptional service and coordinating team activities.
▪ Excellent written and oral communication skills
▪ Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, business communication and time management skills
▪ Proven capability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
▪ Strong problem-solving skills with ability to work well with employees at all levels of the corporation
▪ Solid knowledge of general office procedures, protocol and professionalism
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Zoom, Google docs.,
▪ Fluent in Polish, knowledge of Russian
▪ Handled top executive assistant duties for the CEO, the President, Chief Merchant and other senior level execs in a fast-paced company. Integrated complex logistics, communication, calendars.
▪ Provided executive project support, administrative help, and data tracking to the whole team. Commended many times by executives for resourcefulness and efficiency.
▪ Coordinated travel arrangements both domestically and internationally for the senior level executives and their teams. Slashed executive time lost to travel problems by 25%.
▪ Handled various financial and administrative responsibilities including ordering office supplies, preparing and reconciling expense reports in different financial systems with concentration on details and opportunities to reduce expenses.
▪ Collaborated closely with the staff to complete various projects such as presentations and store visits. Served as the central point of contact for all inside and outside executives and vendors.
▪ Planned and organized in person meetings as well as video conferences for senior level teams and merchants. Developed a tracking system to ensure timely and appropriate scheduling, created meeting materials including spreadsheets and executive summaries when needed. Ensured successful follow-up on action items resulting from meetings.
▪ Utilized discretion and judgment at all times in dealing with executives' direct reports, as well as communication with customers and vendors via telephone and email.
▪ Managed extremely active calendars and constantly changing travel for 5 senior level executives and their teams.
▪ Scheduled interviews and provided logistical support to potential candidates and vendors in coordination with senior level executives and their executive assistants.
▪ Maintained highly confidential documents, personnel records by creating a secure filing system.
▪ Prepared Google docs and excel spreadsheets to help teams to be more efficient and accurate.
▪ Coordinated meetings and event logistics for senior management, including executives and board of directors.
▪ Managed and paid relocation and other service-related invoices. Prepared and reconciled expense reports for 6+ senior level executives effectively and in a timely manner.
▪ Took ownership of the company's subscriptions and reduced yearly subscription cost by 50% by analyzing provided data for accuracy and making changes to the subscribing process and tracking system.
▪ Fulfilled all executive assistant duties to the President and senior level executive team in the retail firm. Managed complex calendars, facilitated communication and logistics.
▪ Coordinated travel arrangements, internally and domestically for eight+ senior level executives. Filed expense reports. Reduced lost executives time to travel by 20%.
▪ Maintained strict confidentiality with sensitive information, financial documents, records and personal matters.
▪ Supported executives daily with project support, data tracking and administrative tasks.
Frequently commented for quick-thinking and great problem solving.
▪ Planned and coordinated business development events, partner retreats and holiday parties.
▪ Improved office efficiency by implementing a color-coded filing system and introducing additional time-saving measures.
▪ Managed projects and trained newly hired executive assistants on company procedures.
▪ Processed bills and daily incoming and outgoing mail.
▪ Created PowerPoint presentations upon requests, Excel spreadsheets by using advanced excel functions and calculations to develop reports and lists for bread meetings.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: