Dynamic Executive Assistant with over 15 years of successful experience in enhancing executive productivity and improving business operations. Exceed expectations for leveraging and maximizing resources to achieve best results, and management of agendas in alignment with corporate objectives. Strong business acumen, attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Summer Intern Coordination - Assisting HR with planning, organizing, coordinating, communication, sourcing, and calendaring in preparation for the arrival of DHG's 2019 summer interns.
• Executive Forum networking event for C-level executives - Assisting Marketing with responses, communication to sponsors, updating contacts to the client database, coordination of on-site registration/check-in, generating name badges and other duties as needed.
• CP&I and PSFS All Hands and Connectivity Event – Planned and organized meeting and connectivity event; prepared communication email(s) to teams.
• CP&I Mid-Year Meeting – Coordinated complex Partner level meeting in Chicago, involving budget review, registration, lodging and travel; was on-site to provide general event support.
• Coordinated complex annual meeting involving multiple presenters, global attendees, and budget of $75,000 encompassing registration, remote location arrangements, overnight accommodations, reception, formal dinner and provided recommendations on travel
• Legal Department Offsite - On planning team to organize a 1-night, 2-day event in D.C which involved: charter bus rentals; meals; hotel reservations; coordination of guest speakers; securing site(s) for event(s); event logistics; ordering, organizing and distribution of swag bags.
• New Hire Focus Group - Selected to join focus group for on-boarding process. Collaborated in collection of ideas on new hire/contractor on-boarding experience and provided open feedback on personal experience with regards to process improvement.
• Responses to DMCA - Prepared response letters to the Firm representing the DMCA, providing the subpoenaed information (Member Name and Address). Created and implemented a automated process to streamline the letter generation (for letters, responses, and file & mailing labels). Tracked progress to ensure deadlines were met.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: