Detailed-oriented student with strong organizational and communication skills - completing a Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management emphasizing in Event Planning. Love to travel around the world to see how cultures are being incorporated in event planning - such as weddings, festivals, and holidays. Motivated and focused in gaining insights from hands-on experiences.
• Coordinate details of events such weddings and events
• Coordinate and monitor event time-line and ensure deadlines are met
• Assist with on-site production i.e. physical set-up and décor - working independently and multi-tasking is essential
• Develops strong customer relationships through appropriate client communication and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction
• Participate in events and be the communication contact between clients and production team to effectively execute the wedding or event
• Instill confidence in the client by handling any questions, concerns, or problems that may arise
• Clerical duties: liaison between event company to other
businesses, filling our necessary forms, sending emails, organization of filing forms
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
• Providing friendly and attentive service and exceptional hospitality
• Answer telephone calls and responds to inquiries
• Execute daily production list and goals
• Performed all transaction in a cordial, efficient, and professional
• Responsible of platting desserts and preparing all hot/cold beverage.
• Assist in maintaining preparation of service
• POS system
• Process cash and credit payment rapidly and
• Engage with customer in a friendly manner
• Responds to customers question and request in a prompt and efficient manners
• Maintaining knowledge of upcoming changes
• Communication between customer, supervisor, and other staff
Global Student Network
(Spring 2014 - Fall 2014 : Position currently taken by Interim President, Shelly Lin - Returning to position in Fall 2016 to Present)
Hospitality Event Management Society (Spring 2014)
Affiliation of San Jose State University's Hospitality Management Department
Global Student Network (Fall 2013)
Affiliation of San Jose State University's Office of International Programs and Services (IPS)
Special Event Attendance
Selected by Dr Kate from the Hospitality Management Department to attend IMEX America in Las Vegas along with several other selected hospitality students.
Study Abroad Program - Full year attendance (2015).
ServSafe Manager Food Safety Certification
National Restaurant Association, License 10396100
October 2013 - October 2017
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.