Credentialed, Electronic Medical Record Trainer with educational background adept at learning processes associated with assessing emergencies and delivering exceptional problem-solving and decision-making processes. Highly-skilled emergency services professional calmly and quickly assesses medical situations. Fast-thinking Electronic Medical Record Trainer with 8 years of experience. Known for efficiency and accuracy in stressful situations with excellent decision-making skills and attention to detail. Dedicated to comprehensive and compassionate patient care.
• Provided floor support for Epic Go Lives, security checks for users,
helped end-users pre-chart for future visits
· Delivered technical expertise to more than 40 healthcare organizations implementing or upgrading Epic and Cerner information systems.
· Build strong working relationships with end users, consultants and facility administrators.
· Responded to and solved more than 1000 staff request for IT assistance during Go-lives, at Command Centers and elbow support on site and remotely.
· Provide clinical and non-clinical staff support and guidance
· Communicate regularly with installation and technical teams to resolve tech issues within Epic and Cerner applications.
· Conducted more than 50 training sessions for staff on utilizing software applications build, navigation of EMR, transiting to new software, end-user set-up, tip sheets and workflow demonstrations.
· Technical trainer for software set-up and application functionality for appointments (scheduling and registration), patient documentation (inpatient and outpatient), physician referrals, patient medication orders, radiology and laboratory test ordering.
· Assisted staff with system testing in training domains and staging patients.
· Provided 1:1 training and support to staff and physicians with workflows for how to admit, transfer and discharge patients.
· Oversaw end-users training schedules, logged issues and completed end of day reports; prepared material for distribution during classroom training sessions.
· Collaborated with principle trainer to develop innovative solutions for new curriculum, instructor guides, class agendas, assessments and presentation enhancement for onsite training.
· Effective at facility Go-Lives/Elbow Support, by providing telephone support at Command Centers, preforming end-users security checks and resolving their system issues; handling printer mapping and updates, conducting Dress Rehearsals and processing trouble tickets in timely manner.
Training for Epic and Cerner Systems
· Certificate of Credentialing in Ambulatory EpicCare/Cross Credentialed in Cadence and Grand Central
Epic: Ambulatory Support, ADT (Grand Central) Support, OpTime Support, Credentialed Ambulatory EpicCare Clinical Trainer, Cadence Support – Front Desk, OpTime OR Scheduling and Registration support, Epic Inpatient ADT Support, Epic Support – OBGyn , Ambulatory Research Support, Ambulatory EpicCare Support, Clin-Doc Support, Ambulatory Provider support, Epic Elbow Support, Credentialed Trainer Ambulatory EpicCare/Cross Credentialed Cadence, Inpatient Support Float Emergency (Grand Central).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: