• Extensive knowledge of network operating systems including Solaris Linux and Windows
• Profound understanding of LAN and WAN management and maintenance protocols
• Strong familiarity of network analysis and management tools
• Excellent ability to work well with others and independently as necessary
• Remarkable analytical and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work flexible schedules
• Set up accounts and passwords for specific users with authorization to access networks.
• Established customized software infrastructures and installed server hardware.
• Assisted with the maintenance and monitoring of all data communications systems.
• Installed LANs WANs and established Intranet and Internet access.
• Ensured that all systems complied with applicable industry standards.
• Implemented security procedures to monitor network usage and security.
• Installed and maintained various network services and related equipment and devices.
• Oversaw software security procedures and restored protocols.
• Ensured that backup systems were properly maintained and prepared.
• Supported network and computing infrastructures.
• Responded to reports of network problems.
• Supported the administration of servers server clusters and related equipment
.• Managed email set up spam controls and ensured that virus protection was up-to-date
.• Ensured that all key internal networks were operating efficiently.
• Retrieved lost or forgotten passwords for authorized users.
• Periodically assisted with help desk operations.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: