Highly motivated, passionate, and action-oriented business leader with over 15 years of consumer, commercial, enterprise technology sales, account management, and people development. Confident in my ability to create meaningful relationships with stakeholders, collaborate across matrix teams, and drive sustained results. Driven by innovative and creative problem-solving abilities to address business challenges.
· Account management
· Revenue growth
· Strategic planning
· Pipeline development
· Lead prospecting
· Oral and written communication
· Product and service sales
· Training and development
· Secured high-value accounts through consultative selling, effective customer solutions and promoting compelling business opportunities.
· Built and strengthened long-lasting client relationships based on accurate price quotes, meeting strict deadlines and fulfilling customer-centric terms.
· Visited customer locations to determine needs, demonstrate products, set up purchasing contracts and provide post-sale training/support.
· Reviewed sales data to assess and measure trends, productivity, pipe-line progress and up-sell opportunities.
· Managed multiple V-Teams to coordinated efforts in consumer, commercial, enterprise and cloud sales.
· Planned and led weekly training sessions to promote sales team professional development and sales goal reinforcement
· Promoted team collaboration, performance and efficiency by fostering inclusive environments focused on delivering results beyond expectations.
· Applied performance data to evaluate and improve operations, target to current business conditions and forecast needs.
· Responded to customer concerns with friendly and knowledgeable service and remedied issues promptly and effectively.
· Recruited, interviewed, hired and developed diverse staff members who brought impact, enthusiasm and growth mindset to a customer obsessed culture.
· Increased revenue and supported sales activities while building and maintaining consistent relationships and management practices with 120 employees.
· Integrated new systems for scheduling appointments, managing customer contacts and coordinating retention strategies.
· Enhanced operations and implemented technological innovations in collaboration with senior leadership and corporate partnerships.
· Hired exceptional candidates and effectively lead staff to maximize productivity, eliminate process lags and increase service level agreements.
· Followed up with clients to ensure optimal customer satisfaction following support engagement and problem resolution.
· Standardized employee training, improved worker knowledge and increased workflow efficiency through multiple pilot programs.
· Managed day-to-day business operations, including accounting, finance, HR, marketing and account management.
· Cultivated strong business relationships with clients to increase overall experience, satisfaction and retention rates.
· Evaluated suppliers to assess quality, timeliness and compliance of deliveries, maintained tight cost controls and maximized business operational efficiency.
· Developed and implemented daily operations plans such as driver routes, employee assignments and promotional strategies.
· Successfully negotiated terms of buyout, including equipment, vendor and client relationships.
Certified in Logic Pro, AVID Pro Tools, SMART Acoustic Alignment Software
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: