Serves as an engineering technician providing quality assurance on construction projects ranging from $50,000 to $ 15m . Assist construction managers with technical matters requiring knowledge of construction materials and methods. Provide technical advice based on experience in areas including, but not limited to building envelope, electrical and mechanical systems, elevators, fire protection, direct digital control, test and balance, concrete materials and methods, safety management, and structural steel erection.* The following projects are a sample of the projects with oversight from Mr. Browning, most at Naval Support Activity Panama City.
* Quality assurance for an $11mi Littoral Warfare Facility, concrete tilt-up construction with ATFP blast panels for life safety, special facility for development of ROV\'s .
*Quality assurance for an $ 11m Special Operations Facility, pre-engineered bldg. with brick siding, masonry partitions light framing, special operations facility for the seal delivery vehicle.
*Quality assurance for an $11.5m renovation to pier 146 consisting of new paving surface, head wall, and utilities trench. New fuel lines, utilities berths, water and sewer lines, and upgraded power.
*Quality assurance for a $ 4m renovation to the NOSC Tallahassee, including complete replacement of electrical, mechanical, ceilings, flooring, doors, windows, paint, two new locker room additions and new marque signs.
* Quality assurance on multiple roofing replacement projects, products ranging from modified bitumen,(Siplast, Firestone) standing seam metal, and asphalt shingles.
* Quality assurance on renovations including asbestos abatement, HVAC replacement, carpet and base, ceramic tile, painting, at the Naval Dive and Salvage Training Center.
* Quality assurance on numerous demolition projects at NSA Panama City
* Vertical Transportation Equipment course Sep. 2014
* Mechanical Quality Verification course June 2012
* HVAC Design Basic Aug 2011
* Fire Protection Engineering Basic July 2010
* Stormwater Management Inspector May 2010
* 32 Hour Fall Protection Course May 2010
* Arc Flash Electrical Safety June 2010
* Competent Person Training Course Sept 2009
* Confined Space Entry Training Sept 2009
* Construction Quality Management Aug 2009
* NAVFAC 40 Hr Contract safety hazard Aug 2009
* General Construction QV May 2008
* Electrical QV June 2007
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: