Knowledgeable Process Engineer skilled in data collection, analysis and management. Works well under pressure and consistently meets deadlines and targets while delivering high quality work.
Exceptional Process Engineer highly effective at IT security and project leadership. Consistently exceeds customer expectations and develops cost-effective solutions to complex problems.Analytical Programmer possesses strong knowledge of electronic machine programming. Quickly masters new software packages and hardware technologies.
• Perform preventative maintenance or calibration of equipment or systems.
• Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
• Adjust or replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry or electronics components, using hand tools or soldering iron.
• Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers or field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
• Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.• Provide user applications or engineering support or recommendations for new or existing equipment with regard to installation, upgrades, or enhancements. • Provide customer support and education, working with users to identify needs, determine sources of problems, or to provide information on product use.
• Maintain working knowledge of state-of-the-art tools or software by reading or attending conferences, workshops, or other training.
• Build prototypes from rough sketches or plans.
• Research equipment or component needs, sources, competitive prices, delivery times, or ongoing operational costs.
• Develop or upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for components, equipment, parts, or systems.
• Quoting of jobs to be competitive with other companies. • Problem solving and communication with operators for quality assurance.
• Programming and operations of the following equipment: Juki, Quad, Contact, Universal, Yestech Aoi, Vtech Aoi, and MPM Screen printers.
• Operation and profiling of Heller and Conceptronics reflow ovens.
• Use of lean manufacturing and 5S
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: