Medical Service minded leader who sets the bar high for excellence through personal example, integrity, and assertiveness. Desire the opportunity to use my education and experience to provide superior service to customers in the medical field. Knowledgeable of current issues in aging, advances in medicine, and patient care paired with hands-on experience in several venues.
- Received tools from field use.
• Maintained and updated tool tracking database down to component and subcomponent levels
• Kept documentation of maintenance cycles and procedures for review.
• Participated in Root Cause Analysis by providing data gathered from the MWD tool and application of down-hole knowledge.
• Assisted in product improvement by providing observations acquired through the maintenance process.
ISSA- International Sports & Sciences Association
Health Management Skills
Fluent in both English and Spanish
Interpersonal Communications, competitive, Consultant I, Customer Service, database, Delivery, documentation, Electronics, e-mail, English, hand tools, inventory management, inventory, Management Skills, materials, mechanical, meetings, access, mail, Outlook Express, Microsoft Word, organizational, PDF, pick, Sales, shipping, Spanish, supervisor, phone, time management, written communication skills
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: