Experienced EHS Specialist with over 18 years of experience in oil & gas industry. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits. Multi-talented Environmentalist consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity. Senior EHS and outstanding performer in construction, maintenance, hot oil, flow back operations, production and work over rigs. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements of oil and gas business. Recognized for inspiring management team members to excel and encouraging creative work environments.
* Conducted hazardous waste management studies.
* Performed environmental site assessments and provided remediation recommendations.
* Assisted environmentalist with permitting, inspections, ground water sampling and soil sampling.
* Monitored spaces for environmental safety hazardous.
* Provide system and component design reducing negative impact on area environment.
* Safety Trained Supervisor Certified (STS)
* Process Safety Management (PSM)
* Tap Root Investigation
* Safe Land Safe Gulf rig pass
* Coaching Systems Lift Truck Operator 2
* Rigging Safety
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: