An experience in the factory, oil and gas industry in Engineering, Power System, Hook-Up, Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning and Start-Up Activities.
Engineering review and study
PFD and P&ID review and interpretation
Prepares & evaluate Materials Take Off (MTO)
Familiar with E & I tools & equipment identification and assessment
Good knowledge in Oil & Gas related safe working practices & procedures
Experienced in the supervision of personnel and team working
Experienced in Planning Progress
Experienced in Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning Activity
1) Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating consists of technical and management aspects.
2) Monitoring all working activities follow the schedule and completed on time as per schedule.
3) Involving in factory acceptance test (FAT) for transformer 2.0, 2.5 and 10MVA and switchgear 11kV and 33kV.
4) Coordinating the technical issue including high voltage (HV) low voltage (LV), electrical low voltage (ELV) and instrument.
5) Lead of commissioning works for switchgear 33kV energization, 11kV energization and MSB.
6) Knowledge in motor control such as Variable Speed Drive (VSD), Star Delta Starter and Direct On line Starter.
7) Assisting the project team in any technical clarifications required, meggering cable, earthing test and continuity test for any pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
8) Knowledge in P&ID, single line diagram, PFD, Hook-up, loop instrument diagram & GA Drawing.
9) Prepare calibration procedure for instrument devices.
10) Responsible as a team leader for the 33kV and 11kV switchgear panel energize activities.
11) Responsible in loop check activities before pre-commissioning and commissioning.
12) Installation the cable ladder, tray and Instrumentation as follows Approve For Construction (AFC) and Issue For Construction (IFC) drawing.
13) Prepare document for E&I report as built (red line mark-up) drawing.
14) Prepared the MTO document for electrical and instrument.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: