Highly committed Director of Operations and Customer Solutions at Trellis Rx with attention to detail and focus on driving continual improvements in medical science. Responsible for establishing collaborative relationships with healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders in regards to providing the best patient care as well as clinical outcomes.
- Engagement with KOL's of health-systems as the SME for developing a successful Specialty Pharmacy program including delivery and implementation, care team design, dispensing and distribution strategies, staffing, and financial modeling.
- Participation in company strategy process and development of a strategic roadmap including new product development and growth.
- Conducting on-site assessment and interview processes of prospective new clients to review and complete both financial and opportunity models and analyses.
- Acts as SME for questions, concerns, or assistance needed by Operations staff in current and prospective client sites ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
- Collaboration with sales and marketing team to assist with building the sales pipeline to support company growth.
* Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with clinical opinion leaders through scientific exchange and education of current and emerging therapies and disease management in the field of Oncology
*Accountable for documentation and accurate dispensing of 48 Limited Distribution Drugs.
* Communicate and deliver pharmaco-economic data toKOL's that includes quality, cost, and patient outcomes
* Collaboration with Specialty Oncology sales team for appropriateness to ensure strategic delivery of clinical and business initiatives.
* Maintain relationships with and coordinated efforts between academic healthcare professionals at the James Cancer Hospital on the campus of Ohio State as well as corporate personnel
* Expansion of Oncology business portfolio within The James Cancer Hospital at The Ohio State University, the cancer hospitals of the Ohio Health network in Columbus, as well as cancer centers throughout the state of Ohio.
* Represent Walgreens in community service events.
* Support the Oncology sales team serving as the clinical medication expert.
* Development and presenter of Specialty growth strategies within our district consisting of Walgreens field management
* Collaborated closely with healthcare professionals to monitor and assess the quality and effectiveness of drug regimens
* Data analysis of patient population to identify the disease state of Diabetes and designing a clinical program resulting in a $200,000 per year savings to the client.
* Cross-functional collaboration with our client to develop clinical initiatives and wellness services.
* Interface at quarterly compliance meetings with the Scotts corporate HR team.
* Trainer of newly hired Directors as well as pharmacy staff at newly launched worksite locations.
* Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - Recipient of Annual LLS Blood Cancer Education Series Award, Captain of "Light the Night" walk
* Donate Life Ohio - 2018, 2019 "Silver Award" winner for 20 hours of Community Service.
* Downs Syndrome Association of the Valley board member (2010-present).
* Walgreen's Regional "Customer Care Award" recipient 2018.
* Awarded #1 Patient satisfaction award for pharmacies by the Marysville Tribune in 2015.
* Developer/Faculty Adviser for the charter organization of SASP (Student Association of Specialty Pharmacy) for the OSU College of Pharmacy (2018)
* The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy preceptor
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: