Experienced nursing leader offering expertise in case/care management and population health management. Ready to leverage over 20 years of nursing experience to increase strategic outreach and increase contribution base while meeting organizational needs and achieving positive clinical outcomes. Adaptable leader accustomed to the integration of new healthcare delivery systems and restructuring of work in an increasingly complex healthcare environment while promoting the mission and increasing effectiveness of key programs. Demonstrated success in providing team leadership and development of both clinical and non-clinical staff to foster growth and resolve conflicts. Intuitive and self-aware decision maker able to take risks with accountability to deliver results. Analytical professional with proficiency in data and financial management.
● Coursework in Health Information Management, Healthcare Administration, and Information Technologies
● Registered Nurse in Maryland, License number 152183
● Certified Care Coordination and Transitions Management (C-CCTM)
● Sigma Theta Tau International Honors Society of Nursing
● Golden Key National Honors Society
● Leadership Anne Arundel Graduate
● American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: