- Promoted from Marketing & Events intern in 2017 -
*Accepted a position as the first and only Social Media Marketing Manager of a company with over 15 individual restaurant and nightlife concepts.
• Managed Heavily focused on utilizing hard-hitting advertising campaigns and scheduling a roster of events and promotions to bring attention to the rapidly growing company. Promoted from Event Coordinator in 2009.
• Instructed and molded the careers of a team of charismatic, quick-witted sales professionals to secure a successful future for the company; set revenue milestones and aligned staff to meet and exceed them.
• Acted in the role of Project Manager for graphics, websites, and social media platforms.
• Organized monumental fundraising and marketing events for well-known celebrities including: Former Red Sox Pitcher Manny Delcarmen Bowlin' Strikes for Schools; NHL Player Noah Welch Rock & Bowl, Celtics Player Paul Pierce Truth and Battle of the Equity Firms - Kings Cup, Celtic Player Ray Allen's Ray of Hope and New England Patriots Player Danny Amendola's Catches for Kids Flight & Bite Event; approved budget allocation and expenses.
• Organized and essential sponsorship events from the ground up with corporations including Celebrating A Night of Luxury, President Obama's Birthday Fundraising Celebration, Ernie Boch Jr's Phantom Gourmet VIP Party at the Phantom Food Festival and Avion Tequila Boston launch party.
• Developed productive relationships with high profile bloggers, online media outlets and social media influencers.
• Upheld a full-time demanding serving position at one of Boston's highest volume restaurants while a full time undergraduate student at Suffolk University/
• Key contributor to ensuring a positive guest experience.
• Work tremendously long shifts, sometimes over 15 hours.
• Utilize and promote teamwork in the workplace
• Maintain professionalism under pressure in an incredibly fast paced environment
• Exhibit a broad knowledge of the food and beverage industry
• Serve customers efficiently to increase sales volume for the restaurant
• Demonstrated genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with guests.
• Managed and executed social media and marketing plans, created content, and monitored user activity on all social media channels to increase engagement and build an online community for the brand. (Loretta's Last Call
• Set clearly defined goals to drive major business initiatives, including increased customer retention, sales, online presence, brand awareness, and social media traffic.
• Preserved brand integrity by monitoring the consistency and quality of marketing content.
• Cultivated and managed relationships with key clients, vendors, community partners and social media influencers
• Coordinated art and graphics creation for effective marketing.
• Created and managed e-mail campaigns including tracking and analysis of performance data and statistics.
• Worked as an assistant to the Director of Marketing for over a year -- helping with projects at multiple Lyons Group restaurant/entertainment venues, including Back Bay Social, Bill's Bar, the Lansdowne Pub and Loretta's Last Call.
• Helped maintain mailing list for a customer rewards program of over 20,000 subscribers. (Lansdowne Pub Status Card Program)
• Assisted in coverage of large scale events, such as the Phantom Gourmet Food Festival, Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit After Party, Country 102.5 Street Fest, and Santacon Boston.
• Created website content for and updated online entertainment calendars
• Built and maintained company contact lists, event calendars, social media statistics, email lists, live music schedules, and creative content.
• Drafted engaging, accurate and effective press releases.
• Drafted weekly email marketing campaigns for several of the company's concepts.
• Analyzed third-party data and investigated new growth opportunities
• Leveraged professional relationships to develop new business opportunities.
• Responded to comments, posts and questions from various channels via multiple accounts.
• Created informative and entertaining posts for company Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: