Experienced Implementation and Client Support Professional skilled in multitasking on complex projects. Knowledgeable handling client consultations, project assessments, systems configurations, implementations, client training, sales product demonstrations, and troubleshooting. Over 15 years of experience in SaaS environment.
Promoted to the position of Director of the Client Success Group, charged with meeting or exceeding our established Client Retention goals and increasing our client's overall satisfaction. This role is responsible for handling high level service escalations, Account Management for our key accounts, benefit renewals, and strategic consultations to ensure clients successful utilization of our cloud based HRIS platform and services.
· Act as primary escalation point for resolution of client issues by acting as internal champion and utilizing inter-departmental service team.
· Identify, report, and resolve any uncovered gaps in service and HRIS technology offerings by developing and implementing new processes and procedures
· Partner with Sales Team to build relationships with key stakeholders and referring broker partners.
· Document all activity in CRM and report on all pertinent client interactions to Senior Level Executive Management.
· Consult with clients to identify any new products and services which would enhance the client relationship.
· Deliver renewal increases to at risk clients at Open Enrollment. Consult with clients to offer alternatives and ensure final result meets client's needs.
Recruited by the COO to develop the Implementation Department with focus on scalable and repeatable business processes and procedures to continuously provide new clients an optimal onboarding experience with our HR outsourcing product. Provide leadership to highly visible and mission critical team of 6 Activation Managers tasked with creating clients for life. Continuously required to enhance processes and procedures to ensure the experience is a differentiator from our competitor's.
· Seamlessly established critical relationships with all internal departments including Executive level Management.
· Routinely attend prospect visits to assist the Sales team in answering service and onboarding questions, setting proper expectations, and providing HRIS product demonstrations.
· Attend and participate in weekly Operations Managers meeting in order to report out on Activation related projects and initiatives as well as gather information from other leadership in order to update my team accordingly.
· Provide Management level escalation assistance for Activation Managers in order to mitigate client issues or project setbacks.
· Responsible for creating a positive workplace culture of transparency and inclusion; act as a mentor and lead by example.
· Conduct weekly one on one meetings with staff to foster open communication, assist with career path, and provide constructive feedback when needed.
· Complete annual performance reviews to measure core competencies, goals, and employee progression.
Promoted from Implementation Consultant and tasked with managing a team of 5 direct reports in a virtual team environment. In addition to the roles and responsibilities included with managing the team, was responsible for continuing to setup new clients on ADP's PEO (HR and HRIS Outsourcing) platform as needed by the organization.
· Set team performance performance objectives and continually monitored to ensure team and individual success.
· Successfully mediated employee issues and conflicts in accordance with company policies ending in positive outcomes.
· Completed year long Management Development Program which incorporated personal study, team exercises, virtual trainings, and onsite classes to develop leadership abilities and establish visibility within the organization.
· Responsible for training new associates on established company procedures as well as mentoring new and existing associates to further their development.
· Routinely exceeded expectations for Implementation Team's customer surveys (NPS).
· Required to continue to perform all of the job functions of the Senior Implementation Consultant role as outlined below.
· Conducted in depth analysis of client operations either in person or telephonically in order to obtain critical information needed to effectively setup clients with the ADP TotalSource HRIS platform.
· Project Manage all new client setups and effectively engage additional internal resources as needed to ensure client success.
· Responsible for setting up and building the client database in the TotalSource HRIS system including payroll, and employee benefits, testing for setup accuracy, troubleshooting as necessary, and training client as the product end user.
· Created employee benefits packages and powerpoint presentations based on client benefit elections and facilitated onsite worksite employee orientations for all new clients.
· Establish and adhere to agreed upon project schedule in order to meet critical milestones within the project.
· Report status updates to the sales team, service team and management frequently
· Selected by leadership team to lead multiple high profile company wide initiatives which required training, developing, and managing employees from multiple departments and skill levels.
· Successfully built the current Implementation business model from developing the service model, staffing, training, marketing, to implementation.
· Implementation Team has consistently exceeded established client survey results (NPS) and maintain a 100% retention rate for first year clients.
· Trailing 12 month NPS Score of 84 on plan of 70
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: