Resourceful Digital Power Connected Hub Supervisor offering history of success coordinating andmonitoring operations across various departments. Effective leader and problem-solver dedicated to streamlining operations to decrease costs and promote organizational efficiency. Highly committed with hardworking mentality to maintain quality of services and products.
· Effectively supervised a diverse team of 12 highly skilled engineers to provide the best in class Services by implementing company policies, protocols, work rules and disciplinary action.
· Experience in the creation of the North American Level 2 Solar Technical Support team utilizing the blended Digital Power and Secure Power Business model.
· Managed internal operational standards and productivity targets for Digital Services.
· Managed quality programs to reduce overdue compliance activities per the Service Level Agreements.
· Lead improvements by creating easy to follow processes for the service center with buy-ins from direct reports and other departments.
· Tracked KPIs and created continuous improvement plans.
· Analyzed, Developed and Defined clear targets goals for the Digital Power Connected Hub Ultra Services team.
· Evaluated employee performance on a monthly basis and conveyed constructive feedback to
· improve skills.
· Developed and implemented training initiatives for new hires.
· Directed training and retraining of employees to boost performance and enhance business results and value add to Power Advisor.
· Boosted team productivity and efficiency by leveraging top-notch analytical analysis abilities.
· Used the Fish! Philosophy principle to create a culture where people choose to bring their best to work to resolve customer concerns and promote loyalty.
· Achieved and consistently exceeded revenue quota through product and service promotion during routine maintenance calls.
· Provided primary customer support to internal and external customers in fast-paced environment.
· Leveraged sales expertise to promote Power Advisor, Diagnostic Xpert and Onsite Maintenance on upsell opportunities.
· Offered advice and assistance to internal and external customers, paying attention to special needs or wants.
· Set, enforced and optimized internal policies to maintain efficiency and responsiveness to demands.
· Executed regular process updates to reduce discrepancies and enhance scheduling across time zone.
· Ensure phone covering during busy periods and holidays by monitoring the various support queues and/or creating employee schedules
· Promote Customer First, Dare to Disrupt, Embrace Different, Learn Everyday and Act Like Owners core values to promote exceptional customer service and create positive environment for employees and customers.
· Recognized areas needing improvement and implemented coaching, competency review and soft skills program to enhancing Customer Satisfaction.
· Utilize Medallia to collected customer feedback and made process improvements to exceed customer satisfaction goals.
· Maintained professional demeanor by staying calm when addressing unhappy or angry customers.
· Maintained customer satisfaction with forward-thinking strategies focused on addressing customer needs and resolving concerns.
· Liaised with customers, management and sales team to better understand customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
· Promote knowledge creation by leveraging Ultra Engineer's expertise and experience to create appropriate solutions.
· Maintain reliability and performance of customer power management systems or SCADA system
· Address potential technical problems dictated by Support Agreement
· Ensure deliverables of agreement are met to the customer's satisfaction
· Mentor other Support Engineers to improve their capability
· Assist Application Engineers and Field Service Engineers during new site commissioning
· Participate in development projects with site specific knowledge
· Identify and qualify product failure
· Accurate entries in proprietary database and Create and review articles in knowledgebase system
· Conduct formal training sessions at customer sites and remotely using Webex
· Extensive knowledge in Modbus RTU and TCP/IP, serial, Ethernet and fiber communication
· Extensive knowledge in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Sequel databases
· Develop and cultivate long-term relationships with assigned customers and their systems
· Create queries in Microsoft Query Analyzer to troubleshoot issues relating to the database
· Project Manager and Lead Engineer for the Exodus Data Center Project, Microsoft UPS Project
· Lead Engineer for the Portland Airport and San Francisco International Airport Projects
· System integration of specialized product applications and software packages
· Analyze customer needs and determine system objectives and requirements
· Recommend customized application of company products
· Prepare detailed product specifications and Manage commissioning on large systems
· Design devices, components, assemblies, and software solutions for customer
· Interpret customer specifications and requirements to produce bills of materials
· Implement detailed customer installation plans and Supervise contractor installation
· Provide follow-up support and limited training on specific applications
· Create AS-BUILT drawings in either Visio or AutoCad
· Develop Project O&M Manuals on large projects
· Review order information and create schematics, diagrams
· Estimate time, cost and personnel for project design, schedule, and system implementation
2007 Customer Satisfaction Award
2019 MVP Award
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: