Talented IT leader , innovative, with Repeated success guiding all aspects of IT project life-cycles ,Talent for devising QA architecture solutions bundled with DevOps pipelines. extensive experience implementing DeVOps platforms using Git, Herokou , Jenkins & Docker , experience in QA methods , testing harnesses, WinRunner, LoadRunner, and TestDirector , JUNIT, Selenium , QTP , Capable of constructing roadmaps and strategies using QA/DevOps best practices to ensure finished products align with established objectives. Agile, SaaS , Scrum , and SOA/ESB .... Solid experience in CI, CD , IBM-UCD , Jenkins build servers, QA assurance experience with latest tools , performance tuning and performance testing , CA Wily , ITCAMS , DevOps expert , automation oriented.
Work done during my time at Farmers
- Lead the effort to create libraries, object repositories and optimized configurations for Rally, Qtest.
- Converted manual functional and regression suite to automated scripts.
- Created Test Plans, Cases and Scripts for UAT, functional and regression testing.
- Produced Quality Center and Excel metrics/reports from scheduled execution test runs.
- Manage capacity planning and resource allocation and budgeting.
- Managed 10+ employess & 20+ offshore vendor resources.
- Implemented service virtualization to address Environmental issues.
- implemented RALLY to manage user stories and Change Mgmt. lifecycle.
- lead the automation team to implement a full automation suite using framework of JAVA, SELENIUM.
- lead the Devops team to implement CI-CD pipeline using Jenkins, Herokou and Github.
an automation project for API automation using SoapUI , JAVA and Jenkins.
- Achieved annual cost savings of $8M upon successful completion of project utilizing IBM rational suite to fully automate Kaiser Permenante BIO membership organization's deployment processes using CI, CD, with UCD and Jenkins. - Spearheaded migration of Websphere UNIX platform to Linux resulting in improved performance and a savings of $4M per year. - Introduced innovative methodology using SOA that allowed the company to save over $8.5M a year due to enhanced connectivity approach between modern web applications and legacy systems. Streamlined deployment process by developing continuous integration tools.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: