Talented IT leader , innovative, with Repeated success guiding all aspects of IT project life-cycles ,Talent for devising QA architecture solutions bundled with DevOps pipelines. extensive experience implementing DeVOps platforms using Git, Herokou , Jenkins & Docker , experience in QA methods , testing harnesses, WinRunner, LoadRunner, and TestDirector , JUNIT, Selenium , QTP , Capable of constructing roadmaps and strategies using QA/DevOps best practices to ensure finished products align with established objectives. Agile, SaaS , Scrum , and SOA/ESB .... Solid experience in CI, CD , IBM-UCD , Jenkins build servers, QA assurance experience with latest tools , performance tuning and performance testing , CA Wily , ITCAMS , DevOps expert , automation oriented.
Work done during my time at Farmers
- Lead the effort to create libraries, object repositories and optimized configurations for Rally, Qtest.
- Converted manual functional and regression suite to automated scripts.
- Created Test Plans, Cases and Scripts for UAT, functional and regression testing.
- Produced Quality Center and Excel metrics/reports from scheduled execution test runs.
- Manage capacity planning and resource allocation and budgeting.
- Managed 10+ employess & 20+ offshore vendor resources.
- Implemented service virtualization to address Environmental issues.
- implemented RALLY to manage user stories and Change Mgmt. lifecycle.
- lead the automation team to implement a full automation suite using framework of JAVA, SELENIUM.
- lead the Devops team to implement CI-CD pipeline using Jenkins, Herokou and Github.
an automation project for API automation using SoapUI , JAVA and Jenkins.
- Achieved annual cost savings of $8M upon successful completion of project utilizing IBM rational suite to fully automate Kaiser Permenante BIO membership organization's deployment processes using CI, CD, with UCD and Jenkins. - Spearheaded migration of Websphere UNIX platform to Linux resulting in improved performance and a savings of $4M per year. - Introduced innovative methodology using SOA that allowed the company to save over $8.5M a year due to enhanced connectivity approach between modern web applications and legacy systems. Streamlined deployment process by developing continuous integration tools.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: