DevOps Engineer with experience around 5 years of understanding of high availability concepts in IT industry as AWS/DevOps Engineer in software configuration practices, Build Release Management and tools.
· Involve in deploying the content cloud platform on Amazon AWS using EC2, S3, and EBS.
· Evaluate Chef and Puppet framework and tools to automate the cloud deployment and operations.
· Developed Python career path through professional development Configured and monitored servers using Chef. Defined Chef Server and Workstation to manage and configure nodes.
· Used Shell/Python scripts to automate the deployment process.
· Production Support & Systems engineering duties related to Redhat system administration DNS, DHCP, NFS, LDAP, user account maintenance, backup & recovery, Auto-mounting, License Management, Printer configuration.
· Client interaction for requirement gathering, so as to design and plan the software and hardware infrastructure; handled installation and configuration of SQUID Web proxy.
· Installed, configured Oracle 10g & MySQL databases for Dev, Prod & QA environments.
· Handled installation and configuration of Linux MTAs – (Sendmail, Postfix and Axigen).
· Configured High Availability (HA), DRS, FT and design/test DR solutions.
· Analyze and suggest corrective methods on performance issues.
· Done with LAMP Setup in Ubuntu, MySQL setup, Performance Tuning, Replication, Commands, Backup and overall Administration.
· Worked on Tuned servers for maximum efficiency for Oracle and MySQL Data Bases.
AWS Services: \ Web Technologies: \
EC2, VPC, S3, ELB, EBS, IAM, Cloud \ HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3\
Watch, SNS, SQS, Route 53, Lambda, RDS\
Container Orchestration Tool: \Operating Systems: \
Docker, Kubernetes\ Red hat, Ubuntu, Linux, Windows, CentOS\
Configuration Management Tools: \ Version Control Tools: \
Ansible, Puppet, Chef\ SVN, GIT\
Build/CI/CD Tools: \ Web Servers: \
Jenkins, Maven\ Apache, Nginx, Tomcat\ IBM WebSphere 6/7.x/8.x
Virtualization: \ Scripting Languages: \
VMware and Virtual Box\ Shell, Bash, Ruby, Python\
Database: \ Monitoring Tools: \
MySQL, DynamoDB\ Cloud Watch, ELK\
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: