• Experience working on Monolithic and Microservices oriented architecture.
• Experience in creating, configuring and maintaining Amazon EC2 instances.
• Experience working with version control systems like Subversion, GIT, Bitbucket.
• Implemented a CI/CD pipeline involving Git, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Nexus and Ansible for complete automation from commit to deployment.
• Experience in using Chef as a configuration management tool to automate infrastructure provisioning by writing various chef recipes and cookbooks.
• Hands-on experience using Maven as build tool for building of deployable artifacts from source code.
• Experience working with Load balancers to route incoming traffic to number of downstream servers.
• Experience working with microservices by using Docker.
• Deployed various web-based applications using Git and Jenkins to Apache Tomcat and JBoss servers.
• Experience in Bug/Issue tracking tools like HP Quality Center, Jira.
● DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Grafana
● Scripting Languages: Python, Shell, Bash
● Version Control Tools: GitHub, BitBucket, Gitlab
● Artifactory: Nexus, JFrog
● Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
● Configuration Management Tools: Chef, Ansible
● Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
● Databases: MySQL
● Operating Systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, MacOS
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: