Dealership Finance Manager, 03/2011
to Current New Parkland Buick – Parkland,
Oversaw credit department staff.
Maintained ongoing communications with clients.
Worked to resolve credit and financing issues.
Identified new business prospects.
Developed strategies with sales managers.
Established credit and financing policies and procedures.
Reviewed and approved loan applications in a timely manner.
Dealership Finance Manager, 11/2006
to 03/2011 Auto Universe – Parkland,
Processed credit and loan applications.
Prepared and analyzed credit reports.
Evaluated contracts and loan agreements.
Maintained customer database.
Dealership Finance Manager, 02/2003
to 11/2006 New Parkland Ford – Parkland,
Reviewed credit and loan applications.
Prepared monthly and quarterly financial reports.
Negotiated financing and credit terms with customers.
Ensured compliance with all applicable financial regulations.
Associate's Degree: Accounting,
2002 University of California - Parkland,
Bachelor of Science: Finance,
2005 University of California - Parkland,
CA Finance Want more? Check out our other examples. See More Examples
Seasoned Dealership Finance Manager with a sound knowledge of the auto industry. Adept at evaluating credit requests
preparing and analyzing financial reports and preparing loan agreements. Specialize in quickly dealing with customer
credit and financing issues in a timely courteous manner.
· Extensive understanding of credit and financing issues
· Comprehensive knowledge of credit and loan evaluation procedures
· Sound understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
· Ability to motivate staff and increase productivity
· Proficient in the use of MS Office applications including Excel and MS Word
· Adept at preparing financial reports and statements and analysis reports
· Solid problem solving and communications skills