Service-oriented Customer Support Senior Representative with 5 + years of experience in contact center operations talking to customers over phone, e-mail, online chat or social media to resolve broad range of concerns. Offers strong computer skills in Word, Excel and web-based applications and delivers exceptional communication with keen attention to detail. Multitasks and thinks critically and analytically to problem solve and produce satisfied customers.
· Currently leading the Customer Support Center Device Returns Team division achieving client wellness and autonomy through advocacy, use of product, communication and education especially when escalated matters are the issue.
· Managing the pipeline by encouraging and working alongside each agent to process Device Return forms with thorough research and working closely with cross-functional departments for a resolution to each case scenario for the purpose of serving the customer with excellence.
· Assist customers with returns, exchanges, orders, return labels and replacements for serialized devices, while thoroughly documenting customer interactions ensuring an exceptional experience.
· Work Executive Escalations, Better Business Bureau and Grievances.
· Equipping the team with their individual pipeline through Excel, with helpful information such as updates to the process, reminders, and other important information.
· Work closely with my two Supervisors as we develop new approaches to each task that will promote better efficiency.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: