Knowledgeable and dedicated Sales professional with extensive experience in Life Science industry with over five years of experience in improving companies market position through increased sales and territory growth by greeting clients, assisting sales generation, taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to prospects and existing customers. Solid team player with outgoing, positive demeanor and proven skills in establishing rapport with clients. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Specialize in quality, speed and process optimization. Articulate, energetic and results-oriented with exemplary passion for developing relationships, cultivating partnerships and growing businesses.
· Managed, assisted, and built rapport with over 200 East Coast clients, as well as assisted clients with their Botanical Testing needs.
· Pitched and sold Composite Reference Botanicals, Botanical Reference Materials, & Phytochemical Reference Standards via eCommerce platforms to private companies, government entities, and educational institutions.
· Prepared proposals and quotes for customers, initiated and planned customer visits at all level of the account, and worked with the product sales specialists in demonstrating the breadth and range of our capabilities.
· Initiated and conducted sample retests and Certificate of Analysis revisions for clients.
· Effectively built a short/medium/long term sales pipeline and managed the necessary levels of sales leads, prospects and opportunities.
· Built comprehensive knowledge of customers and prospects including the overall market, customer needs, personnel and responsibilities, budgeting, knowing their funding processes and the competition.
· Conducted competitor analysis campaigns, as well as conduct product and market research studies
· Received Botanical samples sent in by clients, as well as enter orders and samples details into LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
· Reviewed sample submission forms and ensured pertinent information is presented and accurate (lot numbers, Latin names, assays, specifications, etc.)
· Prepared and staged samples for HPTLC, HPLC, GC, Wet Chemistry, and MS laboratory technicians prior to testing.
· Performed and completed sample cabinet audits, as well as sent Certificate of Analysis (COA) reports to clients.
· Assisted, supported, and backup Sales department.
Performed department tasks utilizing EOS system and Traction Tools Interface.
· Managed all state approval projects and Requests for Proposals (RFP)
· Researched and developed online courses and created their content (text, media, videos, animations, voiceovers, etc.)
· Coordinated and managed the setup of company software for partners and affiliates
· Interviewed, hired, trained, and managed employees both foreign and domestic, as well as freelanced employees on a per project basis
· Coordinated Quality Assurance testing projects for company web assets, software functions, and newly created software
· Coordinated and participated in executive meetings, as well as coordinated inter-company meetings between executives and government representatives
· Managed day to day operations through the AGILE methodology, conduct SCRUM/Progress report meetings, and delegated and assigned tasks to team members
· Liaison between programming, sales, customer service, and research and development departments
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: