Driven Customer Specialist committed to providing quality service and timely issue resolution. Proficient communicator and detail-oriented. Accustomed to working in stressful, high-volume call environments while providing efficient and accurate support.
Professional Customer Specialist motivated to provide highest quality customer experience. Strong administrative and organizational skills.
Dedicated to increasing customer satisfaction and retention through efficient and accurate problem resolution. Personable Customer Service professional offering over 30 years of experience resolving account and service concerns for customers.
Smoothly uncover and solve challenges while promoting company products and maintaining loyal, satisfied customers. Focused on surpassing expectations and driving team success.
· Clerical Support Specialist
· Helping resolve Customers queries about their claims.
· Calling different providers to ensure proper documentation was submitted properly when needed.
· Responding to calls received from attorneys in reference to their clients concerns.
· Data Quality Control.
· Burning CD's with the required data needed for the Attorneys for the claims
· Obtaining information from clients in order to speed up their claim resolutions.
· Packaging and Mailing CD's and File Notes as well as Medical Records to the assigned attorney's office for the whole team on a daily basis.
Customer Care Lead.
Resolving Issues that Customers have with clearing Containers at destination.
Managed a high volume workload within a deadline driven environment.
Resolved an average of 300 to 500 inquiries in any given week and met performance benchmarks in all areas, (speed, accuracy, volume).
Assigning tasks to different employees to make sure the queues were completed daily.
Entering Data for Bills of Ladings and Printing them for Issuing.
Collecting moneys owed for Bills of Lading.
CBCS Certified Billing and Coding Specialist Cert. 255-8665
CEHRS Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist Cert.2513-8665
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: