Experienced athletic administrator, teacher, coach and official in education seeking a position as Educational Administrator. Proven success as a leader having the ability to develop and promote best practice global information to staff, students, and other stakeholders while building strong relationships. Results-oriented, self-motivated team player with a proven ability to effectively manage multiple complex projects, meet tight deadlines and successfully deliver on goals and objectives. [Job Title] with extensive background in design, delivery and evaluation of complex educational programs. Successfully manages education program budgets, identifies areas of growth and coordinates events to promote [Type] services. Demonstrated experience in organizing departmental initiatives and collaborating with educational leaders to make data-driven decisions.
Build relationships with customers and discuss their current and future financial needs. Cross-sell products to provide multi-services for customers and referrals for wealth, FSR, and regional business lenders.
Administrator in charge of the following departments: athletics, visual arts, health and physical education, and nursing. Managed budget of $820K; including staffing, curriculum, staff evaluations, coaches. Committee member for Attendance Review and Appeals. Oversaw the implementation of The New Jersey Core Curriculum Standards; enforced the policy. Coordinated shared services with Roxbury Recreation Department.
Hired to rollout new initiative to remake the brand of the entire athletic department, because of the Memorandum of Agreement with the Morris County Prosecutor's Office along with numerous sanctions imposed by the NJSIAA that required remediation and immediate action regarding the athletic program.
· Within three years, athletic teams returned to compete for conference, county, and State titles. Won 9 NJSIAA Titles, 7 County Titles, and 15 Conference Titles.
· Executive member: Field of Dreams Committee(Multi-purpose turf field). Completed April 2010
· Certified Instructor for “Principles of Coaching” Course. Facilitated three per year from 2007-2012. Course required by NJSIAA for all first-time coaches or new coaches to the State.
· Elected 2ndVice President of Iron Hills Conference from 2008-2009. Committee member for the following: Hiring of Assignors, Officials Fee Committee (negotiated contracts), By-Laws Committee
Kappa Delta Pi - International Honor Society in Education
Morris County Secondary Schools Athletic Directors Association
· Executive Member – Secretary, Officials Committee member (2007-2012)
· Athletic Director in Charge: Girls' lacrosse (2010-2012)
· Host: field hockey finals, soccer finals, and lacrosse finals on turf field (2010-2012)
· Director: Girls' volleyball tournament (2006-2012)
· Athletic Director in Charge-- Boys' and girls' tennis (2004-2012)
· Site Director: Wrestling (2004-2008)
Greater Morris County Junior Schools Coaches Association
· Tournament Director: Field hockey (2004)
New Jersey Directors of Athletics Association
· Nominated for Sectional Award of Merit for North I (2008)
· Moderator for Current Trends and Issues: Title IX, Equity and Hazing (2009)
New Jersey Interscholastic Athletics Association
· Tournament Director: Girls' bowling (2012)
· Evaluator of basketball officials for State Tournaments (2004-2012)
New Jersey Standard Principal Certification
New Jersey Standard Supervisor Certification
New Jersey Standard Teacher of Health and Physical Education
New Jersey Standard Teacher of Driver Education
New Jersey Chief School Administrator (Certificate of Eligibility)
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Professional Certificate - Administrative 1
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: