Professional Account Manager trained in building strategic network ties and increasing sales revenues. Cultivates and maintains strong customer relationships. Focused on maximizing sales by managing all accounts systematically and logically. Believes consistency and dedication build the most successful business partnerships.Responsive and organized at managing intense demands of multiple existing customer accounts. Well-versed in acquiring and retaining top accounts. Areas of emphasis include territory development, operations management and global solutions.
Created strategies to develop and expand existing customer sales, which resulted in a 20% increase in yearly sales.
Established new accounts yearly in a single year through successful client development.
Increased sales volume by adding new accounts in the assigned territory.
Managed a portfolio of 4 national and international accounts totaling $18.5M in sales.
- Conducts studies of existing procedures and makes recommendations or independently revises and develops alternative procedures.
- Enters and retrieves information from a variety of automated systems, primarily SAP.
- Utilizes one or more automated systems which include word processing, spreadsheets, databases, project management, E-Mail, graphic design and management
- Information systems, such as SAP in order to maintain sales orders, statistical records, reports, etc.
- Provides assistance to sales management and staff
- Responds to inquiries, gathers information and materials/parts for distribution
- Provides general administration/clerical support to the functional unit.
- Sales support in the US, Canada, and Latin America for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) customers.
- Advanced application sales support for Engineering required requests.
- Frequent travel to provide performance updates and sales training
- New product release campaigns as related to the customer's market requirements
- Planned, created and delivered new product sales presentations.
- Quarterly webinar training to empower and enhance customer product knowledge
- Support warranty services
- Collaborated with other account managers to prepare and deliver performance updates and quarterly business reviews.with OEM related field issues.
- Addressed customer questions and concerns regarding products, prices and availability.
- Worked closely with company executives to identify new business opportunities, securing new business initiatives.
- Developed and executed annual sales plans and strategies for all national accounts.
- Delivered exceptional account service to strengthen customer loyalty.
- Gathered all relevant materials for bid processes and coordinated bidding and contract approval.
- Identify Aftermarket components for BAC's entire installed equipment
- Support BAC Representatives (HVAC Contractors) with all Aftermarket related requests
- Aftermarket OEM's, Joint Venture, and Licensee Account Manager for China, South Korea, Malaysia, Japan, and Latin America.
- International Account manager for BAC Representatives requiring Aftermarket information
- Provide updated pricing for Aftermarket components
- PeopleSoft (CRM) tester for Aftermarket related functionality
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Processed an average of 50 inbound and outbound technical support requests via BAC Connect.
- Trained new employees and explained protocols clearly and efficiently.
- Supported customers having data connectivity issues.
- Provided thorough support and problem resolution for customers.
- Worked closely with Engineering for custom retrofit pacakages
- Resolved part and assembly discrepancies.
- Operated computer-assisted engineering and design software to complete technical tasks by deadline on an ad hoc basis.
- Prepared accurate specifications for purchase of materials and equipment for purchasing department.
- Assisted sales force in programming customer requirements and expectations while providing practical solutions.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: