Cheerful and upbeat CSR with history of exceeding customer and patron expectations. Calm and composed in stressful situations with successful record of reducing customer dissatisfaction through acknowledgment, decisive communication and focused solutions. Expert at finding win-win solutions. Detail-oriented approach to resolving pay issues.
· Customer Service Representative – Services over 500 employees with pay issues, benefits, insurance, retirement packages, etc. Researches and analyzes a vast variety of pay issues and benefit issues using Defense Civilian Payroll System, Remedy, MyPers, TAA, and MyPay to resolve employee's pay issue.
· Ensure all timesheet adjustments are completed in TAA (maintenance point time tracker) and Defense Civilian Pay System (DCPS) prior to payroll running. Works with Defense Finance Accounting Services (DFAS) to resolve garnishments, tax levy's, debts, and other issues that can't be resolved at the base level.
· Makes change of address, W-4 information, direct deposits, and allotments.
· Pulls reports on a bi-weekly basis to include missing time, invalid report, leave availability reports, FMLA and LWOP reports and send to directors and HR supervisors.
· Provides supervisors with master leave and master time reports as needed.
· Reviews and processes all advanced sick leave packages, FMLA packages, and Leave Recipient packages, sends to Fusion Cell and load hours. Tracks hours and keeps supervisors current on leave status.
· Creates tickets in Remedy for special pays, and many other issues.
· -Manages the TAA program for the group. Makes prior pay period changes, schedule changes, and supervisory changes in TAA
· -Pulls a variety of reports in processed labor, error reports, overtime reports from TAA for upper management and briefs senior leadership
· Creates specialized J numbers for all new employees and ensures all pertinent informationis loaded is TAA
· Enter Tax information, banking, in DCPS to ensure new hires are paid promptly
· Tracks all unaccounted for time, unattested and uncertified time and ensures employees and supervisors alike comply with regulations on Time and Attendance
· Performs Overtime Request (428) audits and DD 577 audits in support of FIAR Audit through FM
· Reconciles DMAPS/TAA bi-weekly to correct all unmatched time
Organizational Defense Travel Administrator (ODTA), prepare and route travel orders, plan trip itineraries, make lodging/rental car reservations and calculate trip costs for personnel assigned to division. I also review and update Defense Travel System (DTS) account profiles for accuracy. Inform all personnel on updated changes, addition, and obsolete items for DTS
Organization Record Manager (ORM) for the group and the Records Inventory Manager (RIM) for the MXDSM office, maintained, updated, and controlled the electronic records management (ERM) system which preserves official records for future retrieval according to tables and rules. I also provided oversight and guidance to six assigned records inventory manager who are responsible for their respective branches filing plan system.
Monitors and track over 100 suspense's in 402 MXSG workflow box and through the Suspense Tracking System (STS) Ensure all suspense's are met in a timely manner
Prepares Review and disseminate electronic staff summary sheets (eSSS) for 402 MXSG branches and squadrons
TAA Timekeeper responsible for ensuring all information stated in the timecard and supporting documents and records are legal proper and correct Responsible for entering 32 employees timecards in Time and Attendance system (TAA).
Ensure all timesheet adjustments are completed in TAA (maintenance point time tracker) and Defense Civilian Pay System (DCPS) prior to payroll running
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: