During the last year at Jack in The Box I succeeded in great customer service. I learned and understood how inventory and labor work and the importance it is for a business. When it comes to working as a team I'm an overachiever. I've developed great skills from becoming a good leader to my team, including having communication abilities, decisions needed to be made to make our store better and give our customers a better experience.
In the months at TTEC I also served customers through phone and improved on giving clear answers to what their concern was. I handled every difficult task that the client was going through at the time of the call and assured that their problem was solved. I improved on giving better customer service than what I had already learned in my years of working at Jack in the Box. One of the things I've learned was to not take things personally when the customer is being rude or inpatient during the call.
This past year at Spectrum, I've been able to adjust to the call flow and learned so much about the mobile service. I've been able to multitask at a faster rate and troubleshoot with the customers through just a phone call also. I assist and assure that the customer issue has been resolved before them leaving the call. I've also had the opportunity to help out with the mobile support chat with floor support and assist my partners with requests or questions they have during their call.
· Communication - I have more than 3 years of experience in customer service. Those years, my communication with people has been amazing and I have always seemed to be able to communicate great with customers. As well with my employees and was able to run the store and give great quality of food and service. We all have to communicate with each other and work as a team to achieve this goal.
· Ability to work under pressure - In my former job there was a lot of pressure on the workers with taking out the orders on time as we made everything fresh. As a team leader I managed to work under pressure especially when we had huge rushes during lunch and holiday times.
· Leadership - as a team leader my duties to leading the employees through the rushes we got during the day were being able to attend to our customers, and making sure they were satisfied while we took out their order fast. This all works with being able to communicate and me leading them in making everything right.
· Active listening - It was always important to be a great listener to avoid any mistakes when placing a customer's order, so when he would receive his food it was exactly how he wanted.
· Teamwork (collaboration) - to be fast, giving great service was part of working as a team to make our store the best for our customers.
· Positive attitude - My positive attitude starts before even entering my job. Having a positive attitude benefits and gives great impression to our clients and coworkers. My positive attitude makes my coworkers comfortable around me.
· Problem solving – With the opportunity to help our mobile team with floor support in our mobile support chat, I've been able to assist my partners with finding the issue on the account and being able to find a solution for the customer when they request for assistance.
My position with Spectrum is a Bilingual Customer Service Representative at the mobile billing and repair department. My main role requires us to assist our customers with any technical issues they encounter with their mobile device or service. I also assist customers with tracking orders, billing and upgrading a device to their line. I always thrive to give my best customer service to our clients and make sure how greatly we appreciate their service with us. We will help them the best we can so they can have a satisfied service with us. I've also had the opportunity to be able to help our leads and supervisors with floor support. With that trust I've been able to learn different techniques such as helping with technical issues by deactivating and reactivating lines to help with any network, or service issue with the coverage. Recently I was given the chance to assist as a progress partner in our last mobile training class. I was able to help our new partners and give them methods on how to help our customers and how to help them make the call easier for both the customers and themselves. I also taught them where to navigate in our systems with different types of scenarios in the calls.
My position at Jack in The Box as a Team Leader was to help my manager make her job easier. One of the most important roles this position requires was to run the store and the employees when she was not around. I made sure everyone was doing their job, our goal for the sales were being made, and most importantly that the customers were satisfied with our service and our food. Also, I would take care of the labor and constantly check how high it was so I can help my team bring it down. Lastly, I would check the store's inventory and see how much food we had left and what will be needed during the week.
My position at TTEC was a customer service representative for the bilingual department. My role was to answer as many calls and resolve the issue our client was having in a fast and most professional way. I let our client know how important their business was with us and made sure we did everything in our hands to give them a satisfied service.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: